PO Box 1616, Columbia Falls, MT 59912 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Leah Lamberson Photography

On your wedding day, the last thing you should have to worry about is your photos! Let me worry about the details so you don’t have to! I want to provide you an amazing experience that produces beautifully authentic photos you will enjoy for a lifetime!

Follow Leah Lamberson Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Heart Adventure Wedding Guide
8w5a0253 1 2 51 996412

13 Reviews for Leah Lamberson Photography

Calvin R. · Getting married on 02/06/2023

Perfect Customer Experience

I hired Leah to shoot my surprise proposal in Glacier, and wow… I could not be more pleased with my experience! Firstly, Leah responded to my inquiry almost immediately and offered competitive pricing. From that point on, she maintained regular communication- working with me to scout a location, plan the logistics, etc. When the day came, the pictures she took blew me (and my fiancé) away. She maintained a fun-loving attitude during the shoot but was also great at directing us on where to stand, how to pose, etc. The end result was a series of high-quality pictures that my fiancé and I will cherish for the rest our lives… it was a great investment. All this to say: If you have photography needs, I can’t recommend Leah enough!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Madison P. · Married on 12/29/2020

Care-free elopement!

Leah and Jesse are awesome!!! They literally put everything they had into making sure we had all the photographs we could have hoped for from our special day. From 12 till dusk, they were up running around getting photos and videos from all angles. We had such a fun time with them on the wedding day.

They are such a lovely couple and really made our day special and have given us photos that will live with us forever. You will not be disappointed if you choose them for your event and they were a pleasure to work with throughout and very reliable.

We can’t thank you them enough! Leah had the photos edited almost immediately (we were in the off season) which was so thoughtful!! Love them!!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Leah Lamberson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing US! We had such a wonderful time and feel like we made new lifetime friends!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/27/2020

Impromptu Wedding Photoshoot

I found Leah online with a last minute search for photographers. My husband and I got married and made the last minute decision to honeymoon in Montana. Leah was perfectly responsive (quickly answered her phone the day before Thanksgiving to confirm our plans) and supportive of my idea to lug my dress clear across the US for pictures in Glacier...the day after Thanksgiving no less!
    We had the best time having our pictures taken. Leah had a great sense of humor that made us more comfortable and her honest compliments helped ease the uncertainty of being in front of the camera. Her gentle queues and suggestions for poses created some great memories in our pictures.
    We plan on coming back to Montana for warmer weather and will most certainly notify Leah when we return; we won't want to miss an opportunity to have more pictures by her.

Sent on 12/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Leah Lamberson Photography Pricing

Leah Lamberson Photography Price Rates

Leah Lamberson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leah Lamberson Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• PO Box 1616 Columbia Falls, 59912 See on map
    Location of (Leah Lamberson Photography)

Leah Lamberson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Leah Lamberson Photography include in the starting price?

Leah Lamberson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations

What photography services does Leah Lamberson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Leah Lamberson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Leah Lamberson Photography offer?

Leah Lamberson Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Leah Lamberson Photography offer?

Leah Lamberson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Leah Lamberson Photography offer for wedding events?

Leah Lamberson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Leah Lamberson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Leah Lamberson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Leah Lamberson Photography offer?

Leah Lamberson Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.