Leah Lamberson Photography

Columbia Falls, MT View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

On your wedding day, the last thing you should have to worry about is your photos! Let me worry about the details so you don't have to! I want to provide you an amazing experience that produces beautifully authentic photos you will enjoy for a lifetime!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Calvin R. Getting married on 02/06/2023

Perfect Customer Experience

I hired Leah to shoot my surprise proposal in Glacier, and wow… I could not be more pleased with my experience! Firstly, Leah responded to my inquiry almost immediately and offered competitive pricing. From that point on, she maintained regular communication- working with me to scout a location, plan the logistics, etc. When the day came, the pictures she took blew me (and my fiancé) away. She maintained a fun-loving attitude during the shoot but was also great at directing us on where to stand, how to pose, etc. The end result was a series of high-quality pictures that my fiancé and I will cherish for the rest our lives… it was a great investment. All this to say: If you have photography needs, I can’t recommend Leah enough!
  • Nicole
    Nicole O. Married on 09/04/2021

Jesse gave us the best gift!!

Jesse, how on earth can we thank you enough for what you provided us. We even booked last minute because of an Aunt not being able to come to our wedding for medical reasons and wanting a recording. From the initial frenzy of change of plans, Jesse was nothing but kind and understanding. A videographer is truly a MUST at your wedding. To watch those moments and relive them is a gift hard to describe. Thank you for your kindness (and even staying later than you should have!!) We cannot recommend Jesse enough.
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 07/20/2021

Amazing photographer

Leah Lamberson did an amazing job capturing our ceremony photos and the photos afterwards! She went above and beyond our expectations! A HUGE bonus, she finished and gave us our photos within 6 days of the ceremony!!! INCREDIBLE! What a wonderful experience we had working with her, HIGHLY recommend. THANK YOU SO MUCH LEAH!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PO Box 1616 Columbia Falls, 59912
Location of (Leah Lamberson Photography)

Leah Lamberson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Leah Lamberson Photography include in the starting price?

Leah Lamberson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Leah Lamberson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Leah Lamberson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Leah Lamberson Photography offer?

Leah Lamberson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Leah Lamberson Photography offer?

Leah Lamberson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Leah Lamberson Photography offer for wedding events?

Leah Lamberson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Leah Lamberson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Leah Lamberson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding