PO Box 1616, Columbia Falls, MT 59912 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Leah Lamberson Photography

On your wedding day, the last thing you should have to worry about is your photos! Let me worry about the details so you don't have to! I want to provide you an amazing experience that produces beautifully authentic photos you will enjoy for a lifetime!

Follow Leah Lamberson Photography on

8w5a1447 51 996412
8w5a0253 1 2 51 996412

6 Reviews for Leah Lamberson Photography

McCayla · Married on 09/28/2019

My fiance and I went out to Montana on vacation, and wanted to get our engagement pictures done. Leah was so helpful! She responded so quickly to all of our questions, and was so accommodating. The week we were there, a wildfire started so our original place to take pictures was not usable, and she came up with other beautiful locations and gave us input on our recommendations as well. The pictures came out amazing! Thanks again Leah!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Naomi Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful Experience

I hired Leah sight unseen just given her online portfolio, meeting her for the first time on my wedding day. Leah has a calm, gentle, kind and reassuring personality. I felt comfortable with her right away. She completely took the stress out of our wedding day photoshoots, and made them really fun. She gave us ideas of how to pose (since we had no idea what we were doing), found the right angles for us to look our best, and had a great eye for backgrounds and lighting.
    One of the comments that came up often after our wedding was how no one noticed the photographer! She has a way of getting the right shot without being noticed. She is skilled at live action shots as well as posed, and really captures the emotion of the moment.
    We did an adventure session in the mountains in our wedding attire a few days after the wedding and our photos are breathtaking. She has a gift for capturing the beauty of the outdoors.
    Leah felt like a friend after our wedding, to both my husband and I. We absolutely loved working with her. We are incredibly happy with our photos. She is under priced for her abilities. I would recommend her to a friend in an instant.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Leah Lamberson Photography's reply:

Naomi, thank you SO much for your sweet words!! I had such an incredible time at you wedding and your adventure session! I am just sad you moved away!!! I will definitely meet up with you next time I am in Canada!
  • Breanna

Breanna Villanueva · Married on 06/22/2019

Quality photos with a super fun experience!

Leah is a tiny ball of energy, with the perfect amount of bossiness to direct a large wedding party or big family photos. She worked with our budget, was always easy to get ahold of, quick to respond, and was so mindful of some specialty shots that I had requested. Her photo shoots are completely fun - my husband and I did an engagement shoot with her as well, and she made it feel like a fun date night! She told little jokes to make us laugh and the whole experience felt natural and fun. She brought in a second photographer for our wedding day to make sure they captured every angle and shot. Overall, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a quality, hard-working, dependable, and really fun photographer!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Leah Lamberson Photography's reply:

Girl!!! Don’t make me cry! Thank you so much for your sweet words! You guys are seriously the best! I feel like I made new lifetime friends! Love you lady!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Leah Lamberson Photography Pricing

Leah Lamberson Photography Price Rates

Leah Lamberson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leah Lamberson Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• PO Box 1616 Columbia Falls, 59912 See on map
    Location of (Leah Lamberson Photography)