9 N 9th St, Clear Lake, IA 50428 Map · Phone number

About LC Photography

I’ve been drawn to photography since childhood. Families coming together, a senior girl transforming into a beautiful woman, the chubby cheeks of a newborn, that split second as a loving expression breaks across the face of a new husband – that’s why I am a photographer. It’s my job and my privilege to capture those sublime moments so you can cherish them forever.

I have been an avid photographer since 2003. LC Photography was a part time venture that turned full time when I became a stay at home mom for my 2 boys. I studied “The Joy of Photography,” an online course through Thompson Education Direct, in 2005. I am a 2012 graduate of MAIPP – Mid America Institute of Professional Photography. I continue every year to refresh my skills and learn new techniques. I have a studio in downtown Clear Lake that is open by appointment only.

My husband Reggie assists me at all my weddings as my second shooter. His style of photography is lifestyle, which is a nice compliment to my portrait style. I hear all the time that my wedding clients enjoy having a husband and wife team on their wedding day.

Follow LC Photography on

website 240 51 488069
website 240 51 488069

2 Reviews for LC Photography

We loved working with Laurie. She listened to our requests but also showed us her creativity in photography our wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2014

4.2
      3.0

Laurie does an excellent job finding places to shoot that fit your personality. She is very personable while staying professional. Love the work she did for our engagement photos! She takes pride in her work.

Sent on 10/25/2015

LC Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 9 N 9th St Clear Lake, IA, 50428 See on map