6285 Wolverine Rd, Palmer, AK 99645-8731 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Lazy Mountain Acres

Lazy Mountain Acres, located in rural Palmer, Alaska, is a peony farm that makes for a breathtaking wedding venue. Opening June of 2022, this romantic setting consists of a large, renovated horse barn surrounded by flourishing wild forests and hay fields. From elopements to extravagant ceremonies, the onsite team will be ready to make your ideal nuptial vision into a reality.

Facilities and Capacity

Lazy Mountain Acres sits at 39 acres of land for visitors to enjoy their time away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It’s nestled between Lazy Mountain and the Matanuska River, and makes for a perfect spot for engaged couples that are drawn to the great outdoors. These manicured lawns can host large gatherings for hundreds of people, with the Alaskan mountain range as a backdrop. Additionally, there are multiple locations throughout the property where ceremonies can be held. Guests and couples can enjoy the picturesque views, colorful peonies, and enchanted forests located throughout the premises. From first looks to photo sessions, this rustic setting will add the beauty of nature to any soon-to-be-weds’ aesthetic. Their indoor venue space, the horse barn, has over 5,000 square feet between two stories of floor space where more than 100 guests can dine and dance on each floor. Inside features a hay loft, DJ loft, stables, restrooms, and kitchen. Couples and their wedding parties can use the in-house bride and groom dressing suites, with mirrors and lounge furniture for a relaxing atmosphere. This property is pet-friendly, and welcoming to couples who want to incorporate their furry companions in their ceremony. Ample parking is available onsite, with full wheelchair accessibility to ensure everyone can partake in the celebrations.

The team behind Lazy Mountain Acres is welcoming to engaged duos wanting to host their weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and other nuptial events. You will have access to tables, wooden chairs, and oak barrels. The farm staff will handle setup and teardown, giving you plenty of time to make joyful memories with your loved ones. In addition, they will connect you with their list of trusted vendors, from caterers to event planners, to help you achieve your dream day.

• Native American-owned
181351 51 2004989 160926247548960

Lazy Mountain Acres Pricing

Lazy Mountain Acres Price Rates

Lazy Mountain Acres FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 6300
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5600
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1100
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Lighting/Sound
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

Team of Lazy Mountain Acres

Nick Donatelli

Nick Donatelli

Co-manager

Hello, my name is Nick, I am the Co-manager of Lazy Mountain Acres. My family is Yup'ik Eskimo and I was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska. I moved to Palmer in 2017 with my family to start a peony farm/wedding venue. I met my wife Nicky in 2018 and we had a tiny elopment ceremony in 2020. We plan to have our official wedding with all of our friends and family in 2022 and couldn't be more elated! Our wedding will coincide with the venue's grand opening and we look forward to working with all of the amazing couples that will be celebrating their special day at Lazy Mountain Acres.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Nicky Donatelli

Nicky Donatelli

Co-Manager

Hi! My name is Nicky Donatelli and I am from all over the world. Though a native of California, I was raised in Russia and Ukraine before ending up in San Diego. My family background is Hungarian, Russian and Jewish. I originally came up to Alaska as a travel nurse at ANMC. I met Nick, a lifelong Alaskan, five days before my original travel contract ended and I was headed back home. The night we met, events aligned so perfectly that it felt like fate, so I had to see where it would lead. Plus our names being Nick and Nicky felt like a sign! I moved to Palmer, started another nursing job and began to learn how to garden.

We got engaged in 2020 so now Alaska is home! When looking for a venue we realized what we have to offer at Lazy Mountain Acres and made the decision to start a wedding venue. We are super excited to share our property with other couples and get married here ourselves in Summer 2022!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 6285 Wolverine Rd Palmer, AK, 99645-8731 See on map
    Location of (Lazy Mountain Acres)