927 North 2nd Street, Saint Charles, MO 63301 Map · Phone number

Lawrence Florist 5
Lawrence Florist 6
  • Blair Waldorf

Coti · Married on 10/06/2017

I stumbled upon Lawrence Florist at a bridal show and I am super happy I found them. Tammy was a dream to work with and was very helpful with every aspect. She helped me create 3 different centerpiece looks from inspiration pictures as well as suggesting the best flowers to use for the look I wanted in my bouquet and even created my husband's boutonniere to match! She was also very up front about how pricey some of the things I wanted would be and worked with me to come up with more cost effective alternatives. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Lawrence Florist 7
    Lawrence Florist 8
    Lawrence Florist 9
    Lawrence Florist 10
    Lawrence Florist 11
    Lawrence Florist 12

These flowers were beautifully arranged. They were our pop of color on a rainy day. Tammy was so helpful and didn't try to oversell us. She asked me what my budget was and stuck to it. I showed her a picture from Pinterest and she didn't just make it- she explained how expensive those flowers were and showed me similar cheaper options. She also was very accommodating with my mother in law and I splitting the check. She was such a pleasure to work with and our flowers were gorgeous.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2015

I fell in love with Tammy's personality at a wedding show. She tells it just like it is. I don't know much about flowers, but I showed her a few photos and she created the most amazing bouquets. I tried saving money by having someone do my flowers "on the side" but Lawrence Florist was cheaper than every "friend of a friend" I spoke with. The flowers were delivered on time in perfect condition. At the last minute, I decided I wanted some lace from my mom's wedding dress wrapped around the stems of my bouquet, and she didn't mind at all - it turned out perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Real Weddings

• 927 North 2nd Street Saint Charles, 63301 See on map
    8009242589 (Other Phone Number)