LaurenJean Photography

Gilbert, AZ View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

LaurenJean Photography is a wedding photography business based in Gilbert, Arizona. As a professional event photographer, I am truly passionate about working with couples on their wedding day. From capturing the exciting energy of the morning preparations to the walk down the aisle, I love being part of the atmosphere. My style is a mix of contemporary and photojournalistic, with my goal being to preserve your precious memories authentically.

LaurenJean Photography offers a variety of services, including high-resolution images, digital files, wedding albums, prints, and negatives. To ensure I get plenty of coverage of your celebration, I can work with a second photographer on the big day. I also offer engagement sessions, rehearsal dinner footage, and save-the-date photo shoots.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Meagan Married on 03/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I loved working with Lauren! First and foremost, her prices are VERY competitive - it almost seemed too good to be true! She is incredibly outgoing which makes working with her a breeze. Although we have only seen our engagement photos thus far, we are confident that our wedding photos (coming soon!) have us so excited. We were so impressed with the engagements and our overall experience with Lauren.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 09/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When it came to planning my wedding, the photography was one thing I did NOT want to skimp on. In short, I struck gold when I hired Lauren as my photographer! She is quick to respond, flexible in setting appointments that work around your schedule, and even made it a point to schedule a time we could talk about details of the wedding over the phone to ensure we captured the moments that mattered most in the timeline of our big day. Lauren made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable and at ease and went above and beyond to research poses she thought would be suitable for our specific shoot. She is a fast but efficient photographer - which comes in handy in 115 degree Arizona heat! You can rest assured that you will receive quality prints and professional services with this vendor!
    Megan Married on 06/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the minute I told Lauren where I was going to have my wedding, I could feel her enthusiasm for taking my picture swell. I had a very visually unique venue and really wanted a photographer that was going to capture not only great pictures of my new husband and I but also of this amazing place. Lauren and Will exceeded my expectations by far, giving me beautiful keepsakes of my epic wedding day. A truly, artistic eye combined with a wonderful soul who loves to capture the picture of love.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

LaurenJean Photography 1
Exclusive
LaurenJean Photography 2
Discount
Say you found me on weddingwire and receive 10% off any wedding package.

Gilbert, Arizona Gilbert, AZ, 85296
Location of (LaurenJean Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding