Lauren Renee' Photography

Ponca City, Oklahoma View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Lauren Renee’ Photography is an experienced wedding photographer servicing the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma region. Lauren has been working in the photography industry for over a decade, and she has been focusing primarily on weddings and event photography for over half of that time. She enjoys capturing the unique feeling of love that is a part of every wedding. Her passion for telling the story of couples' wedding days shines through in her photographs!

Lauren Renee’ Photography uses a contemporary and photojournalistic style to document the joy of weddings. In addition to her day-of photography, she offers fun and unique shoots like an engagement shoot, trash the dress sessions, and a boudoir shoot. Her photography will help you remember your wedding for the rest of your lives together. Other photographic services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • High-resolution images
  • Second shooter

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Jennifer
    Jennifer V. Married on 02/10/2021

Perfectly Captured Moments

Lauren is an absolutely outstanding photographer! Every one of her photos gets a sigh of amazement or provokes happy tears from everyone who sees them. I don't have any idea how she is able to capture the most beautiful moments in the most breathtaking way as quickly as she does. Not only is her photography remarkable, but she herself is an absolute gem. She's kind, care-free, relaxed and focused. Her demeanor instantly improves the mood of the room and relaxes everyone around her.
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 10/10/2020

The Best of the Best

I spent a lot of time looking for a wedding photographer because I knew I was going to need someone with some special talents. My fiancé is very shy and doesn’t like having pictures taken of himself so I knew I was going to need somebody who is very friendly and relatable and easy to get along with so that he could feel comfortable while we were taking pictures. Lauren ended up fitting that description perfectly. We did our engagement photos and she was so friendly and funny and easy to get along with, it made my fiancé really comfortable while we were taking photos and the pictures turned out amazing. I’m so excited for my wedding to see the pictures that she takes during that time. I highly recommend her. She is truly talented and amazing at what she does. She has an eye for things and she sees things that I never even thought of that turned out to be great photos. Lauren is definitely a go to when it comes to a photographer for engagement and wedding photos. Not only do I feel like I’m working with a very talented photographer but I also feel like I’ve gained a friend who is actually invested in my fiancé and I and our story. She is so easy to get along with and I couldn’t recommend anyone more highly.
  • Hadley
    Hadley Married on 06/05/2020

Incredible!

Lauren is an amazing photographer. She goes above and beyond to meet the needs of her clients and will continue to surprise you with her level of dedication and care. You can’t go wrong selecting Lauren as your photographer for any of your needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Ponca City Ponca City, Oklahoma, 74601
Location of (Lauren Renee' Photography)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding