Lash Boutique Orlando

Lake Mary, FL View map

Lash Boutique Orlando is a wedding beauty salon based in Lake Mary, Florida. Specializing in eyelash extensions and rejuvenating skincare treatments, this award-winning beauty team brings over two decades of professional experience to every client they serve.

Lash Boutique Orlando is available to provide on-location beauty services to individual clients and group bookings throughout Florida. Their team of lash artists offers an extensive range of options to choose from, depending on your dream celebration look. Their extensions are both safe and semi-permanent, meaning that you can still enjoy them throughout your honeymoon. When it comes to skincare, their trained aestheticians offer a range of options, include facials, dermaplaning, micro-needling, microdermabrasion, and waxing services, and they will tailor their treatments to fit your specific needs.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$65

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair Removal
Massages
Salon
Spa
Group Discounts
Skincare

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Heather
    Heather W. Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing lashes and service

Ann-Louise completed my very first lash extension, just before my wedding. She took her time making sure she knew exactly what I wanted. They looked beautiful! Ann-Lousie told me to contact her for a touch up before the wedding because she wanted to make sure they were perfect for my wedding day. I did not have to contact her. I even went on some pretty rough cruise excursions before the wedding and did not have any lash shedding before the big day. I only planned to have these lashes on for the wedding but I loved them so much that I continued. I cannot imagine being without them. I know they are just lashes but them make me feel younger and beautiful! 100% recommend!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

3224 W Lake Mary Blvd., STE 1510 Lake Mary, FL, 32746
Location of (Lash Boutique Orlando)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding