Las Vegas Event Flowers & Decor

6650 Amelia Earhart Court, Las Vegas, NV 89119 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Las Vegas Event Flowers & Decor

Las Vegas Event Flowers & Decor is a floral and interior design company based in Las Vegas that creates gorgeous and sophisticated designs for romantic weddings. With over 30 years of experience in botanical environments and scenic decor, they will create distinctive arrangements that stand out from the rest.

Las Vegas Event Flowers & Decor will execute your vision by personalizing each detail and using texture, shape and color to create custom flowers. They utilize only the freshest floral selections in their designs, ensuring that each client gets the best quality available. They meticulously plan each event, providing a variety of event decor along with their unique floral designs. From vibrant to contemporary floral creations, they will exceed your expectations and give you an extraordinary experience. They offer the following services:

• Special linens and chairs
  • Table accessories
  • Chuppahs and canopies
  • Dance floors
  • Lighting packages
  • Murals
  • Scenic curtains and drapery backdrops
  • Delivery, setup and cleanup
gracepicture
img3105

9 Reviews for Las Vegas Event Flowers & Decor

kelly · Married on 09/23/2012

When planning my wedding, I received several estimates from flower/linen people. Robin came in with the most reasonable prices, and also the best/ most creative ideas. I booked her and sent a bunch of pictures I found that I liked. The next visit out she had set up a beautiful table mock-up set up for me, and I chose linens and flowers. That did nothing to prepare me for what she was putting together for my wedding day. IT. WAS. AMAZING. She transformed the four seasons pool area into a stunning space. The flowers looked so chic and expensive. I could not have been happier with everything, and I thought she made my budget stretch to the max. I never thought I could afford what she put together. It looked like a million dollar wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 10/02/2012

Heather · Married on 08/18/2012

Robin was a wonderful person to work with and delivered AMAZING results on our wedding day. It can be very daunting when you begin to start planning floral for your wedding, especially if you are like me and don't know a whole lot about flowers and are practically planning your entire wedding by yourself. I went in there after I had already met with several other florists in Las Vegas and told her what I knew I wanted and what I was flexible with. She asked a lot of questions about my vision for the floral and with that, offered ideas to make that vision come to life. I felt extremely confident with Robin, something I did not quite feel with the other florists I met with. I knew right away that I was going to pick her for our wedding floral. When the day came and I saw everything in the reception and ceremony areas, I just melted. Everything was so so SO perfect... just exactly what I had envisioned. It was absolutely beautiful and I feel so happy to have had Robin as our florist. She is amazing!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Award

Las Vegas Event Flowers & Decor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 155.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 750.00

• 6650 Amelia Earhart Court Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119 See on map