Lane Weddings

Omaha, NE View map Visit website
$3,690 Most Popular Price

$3,690 Most Popular Price

Lane Weddings is Nebraska's premier wedding photography provider, specializing in bold and beautiful. Our work has been featured by TIME Magazine and MSNBC'S Year in Pictures, but our relaxed approach will make you feel like you're hiring a friend.

Korinn M. Married on 07/11/2021

Wonderful Photographer & Person!

Lane is an exceptional photographer!! We feel so lucky that he photographed our elopement wedding, he did a truly wonderful job. We received hundreds of photos from our event, and the amazing thing is that we LOVED every single one. Hiring him to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made. Also evident from our time together is that Lane is an exceptionally kind person, in addition to a top-tier photographer. He did a great job putting us at ease and his kindness and personality made the photography session a lot of fun. Highly recommend!!!

Lane Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for having me! The pleasure truly was mine. I love how simple but elegant you made everything. I wish you the best as newlyweds and forever after!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 06/08/2019

Best Photographer!

Working with Layne was a dream! He was professional, easy to work with, had great personality and really understood how we wanted the day captured.

Lane Weddings's reply:

Hi Hannah, thanks so much for the kind words. You were an amazing bride. I love your tenacity and smile, enjoying the day despite your injury. You were amazing!
  • User2588023 2+ years ago
    Lane was so great to work with! Super friendly and easy to talk to, we received many compliments on how awesome he was just talking with guests and putting them at ease - such as when my young nieces started getting fussy and distracted during family portraits. He takes beautiful pictures and captured many sweet moments at our wedding. He gave recommendations to other vendors that we used and were also great, was willing to discuss ideas, and was very obliging. Great photographer to work with!

Pricing

Lane Weddings Price Rates

I Choose You Ceremonies I Choose You Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Lane has such a great eye and ability to take some amazing pictures. He is organized and calm and puts you at ease. His creativity is awesome and I am amazed by his work!

Dana Osborne Design Dana Osborne Design Wedding Invitations

I love how Lane captures a story of a marriage. It's not just the details and the moments he captures (but he does), he seems to bring a story to life through his photographs. I always know when I see a Lane Wedding photo because it makes me stop in my tracks and just say, Wow. Professionally, he's one of the best in the industry. Five stars!

Nebraska Wedding Music Nebraska Wedding Music Wedding Musicians

Lane is, by far, the most impressive visual artist I've had the pleasure of working with. He captures the perfect combination of emotional moments & stunning scenery. And if you haven't considered a night sky backdrop for your big day, ask him to impress you with his knock out evening photography samples. You'll never regret adding Lane Wedding Photography to your wedding day plans!!

11138 Q St Omaha, 68137

mostly normal business hours, but please call first
Location of (Lane Weddings)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding