Lance Allen

661 Fitzhugh Blvd Suite 105, Smyrna, TN 37167 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Lance Allen

I'm Lance Allen, a fingerstyle guitarist and musician. Fingerstyle guitar is very much like classical guitar, but I take more of a contemporary approach to it. I play pop tunes instrumentally where you can hear the different parts of the song on one guitar.

I have millions of views on youtube for my arrangements. It's perfect for weddings, events, and parties.

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for Lance Allen

Meghan · Married on 01/06/2018

Lance is a fantastic musician! He provided the music for our ceremony and played beautifully. He was quick with communication and was happy to learn specific songs, even though I waited until the last minute to make my requests. My husband and I are musicians ourselves, and there were many musicians in attendance at our wedding and we received so many compliments on his playing. If you're looking for a real pro at a reasonable price, Lance is your guy!

julie · Married on 06/24/2017

Lance was wonderful!! He was very professional and as we researched him we found that the music he writes was just perfect for our wedding. He added to the ambiance of the wedding and set the relaxed tone that we were going for. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a guitarist!

Amanda · Married on 01/31/2017

I had a unique song request and Lance was totally accommodating. Thank you Lance for setting the tone for our wedding day! Your music was just beautiful!!

Lance Allen FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks

• 661 Fitzhugh Blvd Suite 105 Smyrna, TN 37167 See on map