Lake Las Vegas Marina

Henderson, NV View map

Up to 130 guests

Get married aboard the beautiful La Contessa at Lake Las Vegas. La Contessa can hold up to 56 guests for a sit-down dinner or 130 guests for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. This vessel is ideally suited for wedding ceremonies and receptions and recently underwent a beautiful indoor renovation to create a new, modern look.

La Contessa is 80 feet in length with two levels, two bars, two plasma screens, and a sound system. Ideal for ceremonies from 25 guests up to 130.

This vessel is great for corporate events, dinner rehearsals, birthday parties, family reunions, and much more! Let us help you plan your special day!

For all inquiries, please click on the following link and fill out the information sheet. A representative will be in contact shortly to discuss your big day!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$300

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1400

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1400

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$75

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Boat/Yacht
Cruise Ship
Rooftop
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Pet Friendly

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access
3.6
    Darci Married on 05/16/2015
    Having our wedding on the La Contessa at Lake Las Vegas was amazing. You can rent the boat by the hour for a unique ceremony and reception venue. The beautiful ambiance makes a picture perfect background.
    D Married on 09/05/2008
    Everyone does the typical hotel ballroom reception...I wanted something different and wanted to be near water. Who knew I'd find a lake near Las Vegas that fit my needs in an affordable destination wedding in Sept 2008 for my guests to get to. I had an incredible wedding reception that friends and family are still raving about on the La Contessa yacht. Becky and the rest of the staff were excellent and professional. The cruise was amazing, especially with the sunset. The price was very reasonable compared to other places I looked at. The ability to play a photo slideshow on the plasma TVs was nice. The yacht interior/exterior was a nice setup. My only issue was the antequated audio/video equipment and setup. 1) you cannot play a DVD and audio at the same time...the DVD player is also the CD player; did not know this until the day of the wedding when I was testing it...I meant to have DVD loop and play our photo slideshow on the TVs throughout the night and also have music playing on CD; I had to turn music off and play slideshow and then turn it off and turn music back on 2) I was warned that the multi-CD changed does not always work so not to rely on it and intent to have someone change CDs periodically instead 3) they will not allow you to hook up an Ipod; there is an easy way to connect a cable between Ipod and a stereo system but they would not allow it. I made it work for me but it was the source of some last minute stress. I highly recommend this as a venue for a very memorable intimate and unique wedding reception. I entertained about 45-48 guests on the yacht with a seated dinner and then we all mingled on the upper and lower decks afterwards. To me it was perfect for that size crowd including all the service staff from the Lake's catering company. Though advertised to hold 70 for a seated dinner, I wouldn't recommend for more than about 50 people or it could be a bit tight once you consider tables for the cake, gifts, guestbooks and service staff etc. I would love to book an anniversary event there again in the future.

Lake Las Vegas Marina's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We have updated our yacht considerably this year. We now have a new smart TV that is separate form our sound system. We also have the ability to use the ipad/iphone sytem for music throughout the boat. I agree completely on the seating for a sit down dinner, 50 guests maximum, we have revised our information to reflect that. Thank you again for the great review.
    Lindsey Married on 05/23/2008
    Absolutely beautiful area. Package deals with flowers and photography included. Had a little difficulty gettting ahold of the planner (I live in KS so everything was by phone) but other than that it was wonderful!

20 Costa di Lago Henderson, NV, 89011
702-600-9860

Available by email all days of the week
Location of (Lake Las Vegas Marina)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding