Serving Kentuckiana, Louisville, KY 40299 Map · Phone number

• Heitzman Traditional Bakery and Deli
  • GT Treats, LLC

5 Reviews for Lady A Cakes

• User2643646

As an out of state bride, I had to put my faith and confidence in Lady A Cakes because I never got the chance to taste test my choices before the actual wedding night. But I was absolutely thrilled. We got Carrot Cake as one layer and Chocolate Peanut Butter as the second layer. The cake was BEAUTIFUL. Communication was great through email, could not have been more grateful for this since I was so nervous planning a wedding so far away!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Brianna · Married on 12/19/2015

Pam made my two tier wedding cake, wedding cup cakes, a captain america grooms cake and a submarine grooms cake. She did a phenomenal job on everything! I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she made them all look identical to the pictures! I would highly recommend her for any cake needs in Louisville

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2013

If you need a cake for any occasion near the Louisville, KY area call Lady A! We picked out a cake that seemed to be a challenge for other vendors we spoke with but it was never a concern for Lady A cakes! Our cake turned out better than expected! it was my favorite part of the reception. It was absolutely beautiful. Our grooms cake was amazing too. I HIGHLY recommend this vendor. The cake was AMAZING and DELICIOUS!

Sent on 09/21/2013

• Serving Kentuckiana Louisville See on map
    Location of (Lady A Cakes)