11100 Wilcrest Drive Suite F, Houston, TX 77099 Map · Phone number

About Laced Vinyl Shoppe

Laced Vinyl Shoppe is a premier vinyl service which was formed in 2011 and we serve the Houston, TX community.

Our vision is to satisfy our customer's customized needs by providing the highest quality materials, paired with our professional installation; we take pride in our excellent customer service to give you a memorable experience with us.

Our high quality vinyl wrap will transform the look of your event. You can take it to the next level with a customized monogram, logo, or picture!

We would love to work together with you to create a beautiful memory. Let us know how we can help.

-LVS

screenshot952015 06 29 19 13 04 1

3 Reviews for Laced Vinyl Shoppe

• riley

riley · Married on 11/16/2019

Best decision I made for my Wedding!

THE BEST DECISION YOU COULD MAKE for you next event or your big day!
    Vic, Mike and their entire team, are the most talented, knowledgeable, creative, perfectionists and my Wedding was a dream, thanks to them.

My fiancée and I ordered a vinyl seating chart on acrylic pedestals and a geode pattern dance floor and it turned out absolutely gorgeous and definitely made the best centerpiece of the entire room! Their materials and pieces were such a great luxurious quality. The dance floor completed the entire look and brought all the details together. They were on time and worked smoothly with my Wedding Planner. Despite my venue’s tricky layout, Laced Vinyl’s team installed and executed everything to perfection!

We had so many compliments and praises the entire month after our Wedding because people kept raving how beautiful everything was, especially the Dance Floor. Thank you guys again, I cant ever put into words how amazing y’all are!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Lauren Gremillion · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing!

Victor is amazing! I contacted him early on in the planning process because I knew I wanted a vinyl dance floor and seating chart on a LARGE mirror. They did such an amazing job! He helped me through every step with vision and finding the right fit for us. We even added a vinyl sign to our bar the week of! They were so amazing to work with and we received so many compliments of the dance floor and seating chart!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Shontea

Shontea · Married on 08/25/2017

Victor did an excellent job on my custom wedding floor and custom mirror seating chart. I live in Maryland once I seen there work I knew I needed them to create my floor. They travel from Houston to make my dream a reality. I was totally blown away by there work. My guest are still talking about the floor and seating chart. For all your dance floor and seating chart needs contact them you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/14/2017

• 11100 Wilcrest Drive Suite F Houston, 77099 See on map
    Location of (Laced Vinyl Shoppe)