La Vie Est Doree

Nashville, TN View map Visit website
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

Capturing your Golden Moments.

Hi - I'm Jessica, owner of La Vie Est Doree Photography. I would be honored to be a part of your special day. While based in Nashville, TN - I would love to capture weddings everywhere! Being a bride myself, I know how important it is to "vibe" with your photographer on one of the biggest days of your & your partner's life. So... am I the photographer for you?

- Do you like true to life images with natural lighting and pops of color?
- Are you worried about waiting ages to get your wedding gallery back?
- Do you want to have FUN and feel COMFORTABLE in front of the camera?

If you said yes to any of these questions, let's chat about working together!

Nothing feels better than looking at an image from your special day and having those same magical feelings come rushing back to you - I would love to be able to capture that for you.

Let's chat about making a package that can include full-day coverage, a complimentary engagement session, a digital gallery, wedding albums, etc.

Talk to you soon!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sabrina L. Getting married on 10/20/2022

Excellent!!

I loved working with Jessica! She made my wedding day so special without even realizing it! Plans changed slightly and she was all for it! She got pictures and videos and we couldn’t be happier about what we received! I would recommend her every chance I get!

La Vie Est Doree's reply:

Hi Sabrina - thank you so much for this sweet testimonial! I had so much an amazing time working with you - I especially loved being able to incorporate your adorable dog into your wedding photos!
  • Alison
    Alison B. Married on 01/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Over the moon with our wedding photos

Where can I even start? Jessica is a true gem. We have done Engagement photos, Christmas photos and wedding photos with her! She will forever be our family photographer. She is the most easy going, patient and FUN photographer I’ve ever met. We included our dogs in all three photoshoots (one of our dogs is a WILD puppy) and not only was she so gentle, patient and sweet but she captured the most incredible pictures of us as a family.

My particular favorite thing about Jessica is her energy. She has the most positive, bubbly personality! We always have fun with her and she is so easy to be around. At our wedding she was out on our dance floor teaching people how to dance and capturing incredible and hilarious photos of our friends and family.

Usually, it takes MONTHS to get wedding albums back but Jessica got ours back less than a month after our wedding (almost 800 stunning photos were delivered in our gallery)! She also made us an amazing highlight reel to watch, including the song I walked down the aisle to as the background music… as you can imagine, this made us both sob.

To make a long story short… HIRE JESSICA. You won’t regret it 😊

We love you Jess, thank you. thank you. THANK YOU!!!!

La Vie Est Doree's reply:

Ali, this brought tears to my eyes! I am so thankful for your review and so happy you chose me to capture your special day. Your pups, Oliver and Lily made the photo shoots even better! I had so much fun at your wedding. Thank you again for choosing me for your special day!
    Lisa S. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing shots with a talented photographer that was fun and enthusiastic

We found La Vie Est Doree after searching the Nashville photographers page of Facebook. We felt she was reasonably priced and we were confident she could capture our special moment. My partner and I liked that Jessica wanted to know “our story” prior to the shoot to get to know us better. Jessica is a genuine, talented and positive person that enjoys her work and working with others. She was perfect for our special day. We can’t wait to use her talents for future photo memories.

La Vie Est Doree's reply:

Thank you so much for this testimonial, Lisa! I loved working with you and Rebekah! Congratulations!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Ali & Clancy
    42 photos · 01/22/2022

Nashville, TN Nashville, TN, 37211
Location of (La Vie Est Doree)

La Vie Est Doree frequently asked questions

What photography services does La Vie Est Doree include in the starting price?

La Vie Est Doree includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does La Vie Est Doree include in their most popular wedding package?

La Vie Est Doree includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does La Vie Est Doree offer?

La Vie Est Doree offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does La Vie Est Doree offer?

La Vie Est Doree offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does La Vie Est Doree offer for wedding events?

La Vie Est Doree offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend La Vie Est Doree and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

La Vie Est Doree is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding