About La Fete Weddings and Events

J. Hill Events, formerly La Fete Weddings and Events, is a wedding planning company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and operator Jan Hill, is a certified event coordinator, specializing in weddings and events. For over a decade, Jan has serviced both local and destination weddings. She has great negotiating skills with other vendors, making her a valuable part of your wedding planning.

La Fete Weddings and Events offers the following services:

• Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This vendor serves the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Non-religious
  • Religious
  • 2 planners

Location
J. Hill Events is based in the Atlanta metropolitan area and services the state of Georgia. This wedding planner is also available out of state and abroad.

Follow La Fete Weddings and Events on

31 Reviews for La Fete Weddings and Events

La Fete Weddings and Events 1
La Fete Weddings and Events 2

Janae' · Married on 06/11/2016

We began planning our wedding 2 years in advance and Jan was with us every step of the way. To countless number of vendors, venues, etc. Jan was our guiding light. I appreciated her southern belle charm, sensitivity, and something about her spirit always put a calmness over me in times of uncertainty that everything would be alright. This is what makes Jan a step above the rest. My husband didn't see the need to necessarily have a planner but after our experience with Jan and her bringing our vision to life he had no reservations that she did a phenomenal job. If you are looking for a planner with careful attention to detail, professionalism, a kind heart, someone to put your heart at rest, coupled with professionalism, I highly recommend Jan with no reservations. I have no doubt that as she did with our wedding, she'll make your dreams come true.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Janae · Married on 06/11/2016

Sent on 08/08/2016

La Fete Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• bobby thornton photographic artistry
    bobby thornton photographic artistry Wedding Photographers

Working with a caring, detailed and professional wedding coordinator and event planner makes a bride's day go that much smoother. As a photographer, I see the little details and the things that if not managed can cause a kink in the wedding day. Jan is that professional that you want to hire as she will take the laborious chore of planning and executing out of your hands. Jan efforts have not gone unnoticed by me or her clients.

• Summit Chase Country Club
    Summit Chase Country Club Country Club Weddings

I was introduced to Jan McBee through a mutual bride and was so impressed with her knowledge, professionalizm and genuine personality. She clearly presented herself as an advocate and friend to her bride and groom every step of the way keeping their best interest at heart always. I would recommend her to anyone in need of wedding planning services.

• Atlanta, 30303 See on map