11 lilac st, San Francisco, CA 94110 Map · Phone number

About la bodega flora

hello!

i am amesia, and i am la bodega flora. i love color, playing with texture, seasonal california grown flowers, and making statements with flowers. i have been in the flower industry for nearly 20 years, and la bodega flora is my small company formed out of my experience working from farms to high end shops in new york city. i work closely with your vision so that your wedding day is your dream realized. and if you aren't one of those people who has dreamed about the 'big day' then i can help make it dreamy! i love what i do and i'd love to hear from you.

xo amesia

Follow la bodega flora on

springfinal
paintingflowers
springfinal

11 Reviews for la bodega flora

mckenzie · Married on 07/30/2016

Amesia was a dream wedding florist to work with. She truly turned my vision into a reality in ten folds. She was extremely professional and was attentive to detail that I couldn't have been more pleased on my wedding day. She was modern, refreshing all while maintaining a high level of elegance. Love love her!

Sent on 08/22/2016

la bodega flora's reply:

I had an absolute blast doing flowers for you! Thanks so much!!

Stefanie · Married on 01/17/2016

Working with Amesia fro La Bodega Flora was fantastic! She understood the look that I was going for and created beautiful, stylish flowers for my wedding. All my guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. She also had no problem staying within my budget. She is super talented and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Christina · Married on 10/20/2015

I cannot express how amazing the flowers were for our wedding! I received so many compliments on all of the flowers from the boutonnières to the table arrangements. I wanted a florist that saw my vision for native plants and flowers in every arrangement and Amesia made my vision into a gorgeous reality. Professional, warm, friendly and unbelievably talented. I still have my bouquet and the succulents in it are still alive! I plan to plant them.

Sent on 11/10/2015

la bodega flora's reply:

wonderful!! thanks, Christina!

Award

la bodega flora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 149.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 77.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 127.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 240.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,072.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 11 lilac st San Francisco, 94110 See on map