Kymm’s Kakes

Dayton, NV View map Visit website

"Classic simple baking from our family to yours"

Kymm's Kakes is a family business. originally from South Lake Tahoe. This family is no stranger when it comes to baking. Still using the same recipes that date back from the early 1900's. Kymm and her family are known for the classic simple baking style, putting this menu packed full of flavor combinations and always looking for something new and exciting. Keeping in mind family traditions while adding a pinch of flair.

Operating out of Dayton, Nevada, Kymm’s Kakes is a bakery in the business of producing specialized wedding cakes and confectionery. Passionate owner, Kymm Gibbons ignited her love of desserts as a young child in her mother’s busy kitchen. Decorating cookies, experimenting with new flavors, and learning family recipes were all part of an education that resulted in this expert’s flourishing career. Today, Kymm and her mother, daughters as well as Granddaughters, operate side-by-side, serving excited nearly-weds an assortment of tasty treats that satisfy any and all of their sweet-toothed guests. Of course, the not so sweet-toothed guests have an array of temptations that can be equally important to you, the couple they cater to all palates.

At Kymm’s Kakes, your experience is valued more than anything else. Kymm aims to combine your wedding aesthetic and your personal style to craft you-inspired desserts. With a seemingly endless list of flavors to choose from, you and your partner can express your collective vibe through a deliciously tasting wedding cake. Kymm is more than happy to take any dietary requirements into consideration. Mini cakes and cupcakes are exceptional additions to any dessert table and can enhance the sweet sentiment of your event design.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Fruit
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Mary S. Married on 04/23/2022

My wedding cake was perfect

My wedding was April 23,2022. My wedding cake looked and tasted amazing . I would highly recommend Kymms Cakes

Kymm’s Kakes's reply:

Mary,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words ! There is really nothing better than a great review ! It means the world to us especially in our business we don’t really know if you liked or disliked your cake ! I have to tell you though.. We have never had the request from so many other couples for Almond cake !!! I thought they all might have been guests at yours ! Lol
    So almond cake it is !!! Thank you for taking time out of your day to make ours even better ! Enjoy your anniversary cake even more !
    Thank you !
    Kymms Kakes
    Kymm, Robbie and Miranda
  • Adrian
    Adriann K. Married on 10/23/2021

Kymm is the best!

I had to plan my wedding from Seattle and Kymm's Kakes was recommended by my venue. She was super responsive, and super helpful and a delight to work with! We were in town on vacation a couple of months before the ceremony and Kymm and her mom worked with us to do a cupcake tasting. She made my decision super easy, and everything was amazing and delicious! I would highly recommend!

Kymm’s Kakes's reply:

Awwwww! I was so excited to see you posting such nice things about me !! Lol 😂 it helps a 100% when we have such great couples like your two ! You can be one of my poster brides for upcoming wedding season 2022!! Thank you for letting us share your day ! And thank you so much for the review! I truly believe that it does lift your spirits in this current world!! Love to you both ! Remember anniversary’s are a phone call away !
    Kymm and Robbie

Deals

Kymm’s Kakes 1
Exclusive

114 Bailey St Dayton, NV, 89403
(775) 720-1712

Monday-Saturday 8:00 AM-6:00 PM Sundays by appointment only.
Location of (Kymm’s Kakes)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding