1922 McDuffie St, Houston, TX 77019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 4
  • Meet the Team

About Kyle Boberg Films

I have the honor and privilege to be able to craft your wedding film. My goal is to bring tears to yours eyes (the happy ones!); and for you to know you made the right choice selecting me to create a film that preserves the memories of the day you picked the love of your life.

I am all in when it comes to the entire experience you get working with me. Not only does this include the finished film, but also our exchanges leading up to your big day. I come with all of my cinematography and storytelling skills I learned working for professional studios like ESPN & CBS to make sure I tell the visual story of your wedding in the most beautiful and creative way possible. In order to make sure your film gets the focused and attention it deserves, I only film a select amount of wedding films a year. This is why I put my name on my work - because I stand by the quality I deliver.

I use and embrace audio. I love when couples write their own vows, write love letters to each other, the officiant says something profound, or there are personal speeches at the wedding reception. I am able to use all the amazing audio from your wedding day to help craft your wedding film and tell the best possible story of the day.

Finally, editing is, in my opinion, what sets me apart from others. Don’t get me wrong, the skills to shoot, white balance, and compose shots properly are essential. But the ability to craft a story from your wedding day footage while composing the pacing, and amplifying the small, quiet moments is what I bring out what is one of the biggest events of your life.

I look forward to building a relationship with you and getting to tell your love story.

the knot 8 51 1865251 160986342316617
Goofin' Off
the knot 8 51 1865251 160986342316617

1 Reviews for Kyle Boberg Films

Kyle Boberg Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1700
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Hard Drive

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Kyle Boberg Films 1
    #OutandEqualDiscount

10% off for any trans, non-binary, or gender non conforming couple that books or gets married in November

• Kyle Boberg Films 2
    #LoveisLove

10% off for any queer couple that books or gets married in the month of October

• Kyle Boberg Films 3
    #BlackLove

For any Black couple that books or gets married in the month of Feb

See More Deals

Team of Kyle Boberg Films

Kyle Boberg

Kyle Boberg

Videographer

I'm a videographer based out of Houston, Texas and having the privilege of getting to meet with couples and telling their love story. 2 years ago I filmed my first wedding, and I've enjoyed every minute since. The truly relish the experience of getting to capturie the emotion, the details, and the love portrayed the entire day of each couple.

I consider my career to be one of the most rewarding careers; giving me the opportunity to film Love as it happens in real time.

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life - and my goal as your videographer is to capture it in its best light. My job is to elevate your beautiful wedding into an even more beautiful story on film.

Visit my website to check out the packages I offer, as well as some samples of my work.

I can't wait to work with you.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1922 McDuffie St Houston, TX, 77019 See on map
    281-626-7486 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kyle Boberg Films)
  • 321 W 6th Street Los Angeles, CA, 90802 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Kyle Boberg Films)