33-19 Broadway Apt.3, Astoria, NY 11106 Map · Phone number

About Kurt Borst Acoustic Guitarist Singer

"Kurt was PHENOMENAL!!! From the minute we communicated, he was extremely professional and accommodating. He worked closely with us and learned a specific song that we wanted sung during our Sand Ceremony. He even sent us a recording beforehand to make sure that we were satisfied. We highly recommend Kurt; his singing and playing the guitar added that extra touch and made our ceremony absolutely BEAUTIFUL."
- Fay M.

"Kurt was absolutely amazing! Our guests were raving about his talent! He made our wedding day so special by performing our song for our first dance. "
- Christina K. Cocktail Hour and First Dance The Woodlands, Woodbury, NY

"Kurt was everything I envisioned and more! What a talented professional he is. I will definitely hire him again and highly recommend him for any event! The guests at our wedding raved about him. Thank you so much, Kurt." -
-Tamara E. - The Hamptons , NY 2013

To read more reviews and hear audio tracks visit www.kurtborstmusic.com

ABOUT: A recent addition to Weddingwire, Kurt Borst is a top NYC professional guitarist, singer, and songwriter, with seven years experience performing at wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, first dances, private parties, corporate events, restaurants, clubs, and large venues. His reviews are always 5 stars. In addition Kurt writes and produces music for television, and artist placement.
Kurt loves nothing more than an opportunity to entertain his audiences, and welcomes all song requests. His easy going manner, and friendly personality matched with optimal musical abilities, makes him the ultimate choice for entertainment.

With a long list of cover songs, including classic rock, reggae, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and Top 40 hits, there are many to choose from for your event.
Kurt will learn any song you request that is not on his list.

SERVICES: Wedding Ceremonies, Cocktail Hour, First Dance, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Restaurants, Clubs.

kurtrecording
kurttux1 cop

3 Reviews for Kurt Borst Acoustic Guitarist Singer

Carrie B · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply Amazing

We hired Kurt to play our ceremony, cocktail hour and first dance for our barn wedding. He was one of the highlights of our event. Our guests commented on how incredible he was and we can't agree more. Throughout the whole process from hiring to the event, he was professional and quick to respond. Our ceremony music was amazing, and the way he played and sang our first dance song was perfect. We are so happy Kurt took part in such a special moment and memory for us. We are forever grateful for his ability and professionalism. THANK YOU KURT!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/12/2015

Kurt played the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was absolutely amazing! We heard him play at our friends' wedding and knew instantly that we wanted him at ours. He was very professional and so accomadating. Barely two weeks before the wedding, we asked him about playing two specific songs that were not on his song list. He was able to learn the acoustics for both and the lyrics for one of them. We could not be happier with the service we received and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • X

Xiomara · Married on 08/23/2014

Kurt played the music for my wedding ceremony. I couldn't be happier with my experience with him. Besides being a talented musician, he's been such a professional, accommodating, responsive and helpful during the planning process. He went above and beyond by playing extra songs as my guests were seated. He learned a song at my husband and I's request and sent it to us to listen to prior to the wedding. He was at the venue early and dressed nicely. Several of my guests came up to me after to ask how I found him and comment on how great he was. I would HIGHLY recommend him for anyone looking for a musician for their event.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Kurt Borst Acoustic Guitarist Singer FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar