Hartsville, SC 29550 Map · Phone number

About Krt Production

At Krt Productions, we understand that everyone is unique and that each event is special. We strive to make each Production meet your individual style and needs. If a picture says a thousand words, than our videos will leave you speechless. As your videographers, we intend on capturing the sights and sounds of your special day so you may relive these moments forever.

"If a Picture is worth a thousand words then video is worth millions"

• Fae & Co Photography
  • Maria Hopewell Photography
  • RIM Photography

8 Reviews for Krt Production

Audra · Married on 07/24/2009

I highly recommend KRT Production for your photography and videography needs. Events are special, and as such, you want them captured and memorialized in the best possible way. I found that KRT Production does just that. They give you high quality, professional end product that truly captures the essence of your event. I have used them several times for all of my photography and videography needs: my wedding, birthdays, sorority events, cotillions, galas, etc. They are open and willing to travel and stop and nothing to accommodate you.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Jamel & Benita · Married on 05/16/2009

Grace and Peace!

KRT Productions was a tremendous and phenomenal blessing to my wife and I. We were searching desperately for a photographer and videographer as we did not want to entrust our wedding day with a complete stranger. We wanted to ensure that our memories of that day would last a lifetime, and that we would have the pictures to showcase! When my wife and I were given the name of Barry Thompson, we were a little more at ease simply because we were familiar with what he provided at the wedding ceremony of mutual friends. But when we reviewed our own materials that he completed, it far more than exceeded our expectations. The owners welcomed us into their home, met with us at times conducive to our already hectic schedules, and then reassured us that we would be satisfied so much that all we had to focus on was the actual wedding day!

Following all of the accommodations made to and for us, KRT Productions followed up with my wife and I to ensure the pictures, albums, and video were satisfactory for us. It was truly a blessing to have crossed paths with KRT Productions. I will gladly say this is the beginning of an awesome friendship. Thanks KRT Productions; the Lord bless and multiply your endeavors!

Sent on 11/08/2009

jason · Married on 04/26/2008

Krt Productions did the videography for me and my wife wedding in April of 2008. He captured our special day as well as our shared thoughts and memories leading up to our engagement. We were very satisfied with his services. He made it possible for our family and friends as well as us to be able to look back on our unforgetable day. We will most definitely use Krt Production in the future for any special event we would like captured on video. Jason

Sent on 10/30/2009

• Hartsville, 29550 See on map
    Location of (Krt Production)