437 Main Street, Plattsmouth, NE 68048 Map · Phone number

About Kristen Leigh Photography

ALL WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

- Printable CD that includes the photos taken on your special day (fully edited and prepared, highest resolution).
- Print Release Statement giving you rights to print as you wish, wherever your wish.
- A 5x7 spiral bound brag book showcasing highlights of your wedding and reception.

I am very detail oriented. I want to not only capture your wedding and reception, but all the little details as well. I want you to remember your day like it was yesterday.

- Please refer to my website under the "GALLERY" tab for wedding photo examples.

- For detailed information on my wedding packages and prices, please refer to my website.

Website: http://www.kristen-leighphotography.com

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristen-Leigh-Photography/110389416520

• Complete Weddings + Events
A189
klk2854copy1

2 Reviews for Kristen Leigh Photography

Mandy · Married on 10/09/2009

All we can say is THANK YOU! We laughed and cried and re-lived our wedding all over again. You did an AMAZING job and we cant say enough about your creativity and passion. We truly feel like you captured every moment and were not only a great addition to our wedding but someone we will do business w again and refer to others. You have been blessed with a true eye for detail. We will contact you when we are expecting!!

THANK YOU again!!!!

P.S. one of our favs..... The pic of the bible verse w the flowers...SO AMAZING!!!!! U ROCK CHIC!

We will stay in touch

Chris and Mandy Larson

Sent on 02/23/2010

Kristen did a beautiful job at our October wedding! She was very sweet to work with and responsive to all of my questions and preferences. I was planning my wedding from out of town, had she several discussions with me over the phone to run through everything. She was very responsive throughout the entire process.
    A huge bonus is that she provided all of the photos to me on a CD "copyright-free" so I was able to make and order my own prints, without getting stuck with a package. She had them edited and mailed to me within 6 weeks of the wedding. She had great vision and the photos were beautiful- just what I hoped for.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kristen Leigh Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums