A glance, and expression, a moment. Each and every wedding is unique down to the tiniest detail, so we approach every wedding with a reverence to your unique vision and your individual needs. What sets US is apart is our attention to detail and the added services that we provide to ensure your special day is smooth and enjoyable including:
- PLANNING ASSISTANCE - we work with you to plan the flow of events to help ensure that your day runs smoothly. The goal is for you to get to experience your day while we capture it for you to look back on for years and generations to come. Our artistic approach is raw and natural, accentuating the tiny nuances of the individual expressions, emotions that illustrate the precious moments of the day.
- PHOTOGRAPHER'S ASSISTANT/SECOND SHOOTER - I provide a second shooter/assistant at no additional charge depending on the size of the wedding and the vision of the Bride and Groom. This can be an essential component to ensuring that couples get the images they want from multiple angles and it helps me provide a smooth flow.
- PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE & DEMEANOR - We are professionals and we present ourselves professionally at all times. We guarantee punctuality, etiquette, poise and attention to detail throughout the day ensuring that we are the last thing you need to worry about. We work hard to ensure that we are not only not disruptive to you day, but we work to help provide the level of class that you expect on your wedding day.
- FLEXIBLE PRICING PACKAGES - Base package pricing includes 300-700 edited, full resolution digital images which are ALL released to the Bridge and Groom, along with a PERSONAL USE LICENSE FOR EACH. Print packages are available at an additional cost.
- DISCRETION/PRIVACY – We respect your privacy. We never share your images on social media for the sake of marketing unless you have expressly given your permission. Images are used on professional sites that preserve copyright and only if the Bride and Groom provides permission to do so. Links to “Sneak Peeks” and final images are delivered via email which may be shared BY the Bride and Groom to social media sites if they so choose.