P.O Box 235, Phoenix, MD 21131 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About KLM Digital, LLC

KLM Digital, LLC is a wedding photography business in Phoenix, Maryland. This experienced professional will remain behind the lens whilst you and your partner immerse yourselves fully in the celebrations. Taking an unobtrusive approach, owner Kristen aims to preserve the most intimate moments of this special day in candid, authentic images.

KLM Digital, LLC offers an all-inclusive package to document as much of this amazing milestone as possible. Basic services include one devoted photographer, eight hours of coverage, an engagement session, and a variety of final products. For those seeking to capture some extra footage of their big day, this skilled professional can also provide a number of enhancements. Kristen is available to work additional hours upon request and can hire a second photographer to document the occasion from another perspective. The final images can be supplied in a variety of forms, from digital files and prints to canvas and albums.

4 Reviews for KLM Digital, LLC

• Shelley

Shelley · Married on 05/19/2018

Kristen was so wonderful to work with. She did our engagement photos and wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for our big day! Despite the rain, she made sure we got the photos we wanted and worked creatively to achieve our dream photos. She was very responsive to our calls, email and met with us to really get to know us as a couple. I highly recommend Kristen if you are looking for someone that is responsive, friendly and truly wants to understand your needs!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Amber · Married on 05/14/2016

I was refered to Kristen by my sister in law who had used KLM for her wedding photos and they were great. Kristen was so accommodating and even traveled the two hour drive from Baltimore to the Eastern shore for our wedding. When we first hired her we had a very long discussion about what kind of wedding I wanted and what I was looking for in photos she told me to send her samples of anything I saw that I liked. She really wanted to make sure that I was happy with the final product. Our photos turned out amazing I can't imagine them being any better and to top it off she was very affordable compared to other photographers. I have a friend that was getting married a couple of months after me and she paid double what I did!

Sent on 02/12/2017

KLM Digital, LLC Pricing

KLM Digital, LLC Price Rates

KLM Digital, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date

• P.O Box 235 Phoenix, MD, 21131 See on map
    410-567-0622 (Phone number)
    Location of (KLM Digital, LLC)