Kisara Gardens

Leland, NC View map Visit website

Kisara Gardens is a wedding event design company located in Leland, North Carolina. This business is owned and run by Bri, an event decor and coordination specialist with a natural affinity for making special occasions even more delightful. With years of experience in her craft, she helps couples all across the state transform their happily ever after into an extravaganza filled with floral flair.

An experience with Kisara Gardens comes with various event planning and design features. When it comes to all things floral, Bri and her team arrive at every wedding scene with arms full of show-stopping arrangements with everlasting faux flora. Bri also customizes her accessories and ornaments according to her client's creative vision and handles delivery, set up, and clean-up.

Additionally, Kisara Gardens creates custom wedding decor like wedding bouquets, center pieces, and much more that can be shipped across the lower 48 states! If you are looking for that extra special custom piece, we can arrange it!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Day-Of Coordination
Delivery
Lanterns
Setup
String

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Delivery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Cathy Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bri was amazing. She designed and created the perfect centerpieces for our tables and the bouquet was exquisite.

I would highly recommend Kisara Gardens. Bri created the perfect centerpieces and bouquet. She is professional and was available to answer all of our questions. She listened to our ideas and made them a reality.
illustration stars

Events

26 Feb
Bridal Show

Bridal Showcase!

CONNECTING YOU WITH TOP OF THE LINE VENDORS FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

Prizes, discounts, raffle drawing, giveaways, a bridal fashion show, live music, and the best wedding service providers in the region.

Date: From 02/26/2023 to 02/26/2023 Schedule 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Location: 14435 US-17, Hampstead, NC
19 Mar
Bridal Show

Bridal Show!

THE PERFECT SHOW FOR PLANNING YOUR PERFECT DAY!

Date: From 03/19/2023 to 03/19/2023 Schedule 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Location: 109 Paddlewheel Drive Wallace, Wilmington, NC

Team

Brianna Gallowe
Brianna Gallowe
Owner

Hi! I'm Bri, Owner of Kisara Gardens! I have been designing event decor for a decade. I am excited for you to trust me with some of the most important items on your big day!

I am currently you - wedding planning and designing my own big day! More than ever, I want to help create special pieces that you envision. Are you unsure, where to start? Or just need an ear to see what you are missing. Reach out, see if we are a fit. The worst thing that will happen is we can swap some love stories, the best thing is we are a fit and I will design your center pieces!

Photo Credit: Flightless Bird Photography

PO Box 1625 Leland, NC, 28451

Monday through Saturday 9am-7pm
Location of (Kisara Gardens)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding