Kinn Guesthouse Milwaukee

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Kinn Guesthouse - Milwaukee is a unique banquet facility and wedding venue located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This elegant and multi-faceted event space is ideal for couples who want to celebrate their romantic milestone in style with their nearest and dearest. From March 2022, it will offer an expansive, eye-catching setting perfect for hosting celebrations that clients sure to remember for years to come!

Facilities and Capacity

Featuring indoor and outdoor spaces, Kinn Guesthouse - Milwaukee is a versatile property that has something to suit all couples. This versatile venue has a capacity for between 50 and 125 guests for intimate ceremonies and lavish banquets. The rooftop's indoor space was made for couples who want to enjoy a sophisticated seated meal for their evening reception. Offering splendid views of the urban skyline, a one-of-a-kind atmosphere awaits all who book Kinn Guesthouse Milwaukee. Stylish and contemporary, everyone is sure to appreciate the tasteful design that defines much of the interiors.

To help create a more enjoyable build-up, an event-planning service is offered by Kinn Guesthouse Milwaukee. In addition, outside vendors are welcome on-site to personalize the experience of hosting a wedding at this splendid venue. A catering service is also provided, allowing everybody to enjoy an assortment of dishes in different styles. These include hors d'oeuvres, buffet dishes, plated meals, desserts, and more. To complement the aesthetically pleasing touches throughout the venue, a whole host of other features and services are offered. Event rentals such as chairs and tables are both provided, while flatware, glassware, dinnerware, and more are also available to make use of.

Accommodation

Couples and their loved ones are also welcome to stay at Kinn Guesthouse Milwaukee. Boutique-style rooms have been designed with high-end, up-to-date touches, allowing everyone to enjoy modern luxury. These sizeable rooms, complete with the latest features and a relaxing ambiance, are sure to provide a restful and relaxing night's stay.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$7500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$40

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
Limited Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Art Gallery
Ballroom
Historic Building
Hotel
Rooftop

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Valet

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Team

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey
Owner

Hello, I’m Charles Bailey. The Kinn Guesthouse story is one about family, my family. Having resided in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago for many years, my wife and I, with an increasingly active 4-year-old, began to feel the need to move out of the city in search of a better environment to raise our son. As a lifelong native, I saw the appeal of what suburban Chicago had to offer, especially since most of my family still lived there. But on a chance visit to see some friends in Milwaukee, I was drawn to its sense of community and quaint Midwestern charm. It reminded me a lot of the Chicago I grew up in.

It wasn’t long after that fateful trip to Milwaukee that I decided to move my family there. While exploring and getting acquainted with our new home, I found myself reflecting on the hospitality business. It conjured up childhood memories of watching my grandfather and father running The Drake Hotels in Chicago and Oak Brook for over 50 years. I remember thinking how luxurious it seemed, a 400-room, service-centric experience with doormen with white gloves, bell hops, room service on silver-domed platters and lobbies that could fit full-sized homes. Part of me thought I’d never be able to live the dream of owning a hotel of my own or of following in my family’s footsteps without that version of luxury.

But one day, when thinking about my next chapter in life, I had an “a-ha” moment. What if a life in hospitality wasn’t out of reach? What if I could create a new model for a hotel? I realized that luxury means something completely different today than it did so many years ago. The modern traveler is looking for more authentic experiences in their hotel stay. They don’t want a huge 400-room property, turn-down service, concierge treatment, or grandiose lobbies as much as they want the efficiency of self-check-in, contactless service, beautiful spacious rooms with modern amenities, and the freedom to experience a property on their own terms and comfort level, like they would at home. And that’s when I set out to redefine what luxury lodging could be.

It wasn’t long after this realization that we purchased a historic building in Bay View, renovated it and, ultimately, started our journey in hospitality, just like my father and grandfather. And now you know how kin led to Kinn.

We look forward to meeting you and sharing our dream with you at Kinn Guesthouse.

Michael Deitrich
Michael Deitrich
General Manager

I am an experienced and professional Hospitality / Business Executive with a proven record of success, a dedicated professional, proven loyal to my employers and staff members alike, with a proud life-long connection to the business and social communities within the greater Milwaukee area. I also take great pride in both my professional tenure and in my personal/family experiences as a care-giver.....a very enriching and heart-warming experience!

600 North Broadway Milwaukee, WI, 53202
(855) 546-6653
Location of (Kinn Guesthouse Milwaukee)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding

Wedding Venues