Kinley Jewelers

4 Reviews for Kinley Jewelers

1 User photo

• JJ M

Jj M · Married on 12/16/2020

Amazing experience would highly recommend

I am so thankful I walked into Kinley Jewlers, I had seen the offers from other stores online that were just astronomical, and it was extremely hard to know what I was getting! I was immediately treated like family and they showed they cared. They worked within the budget I had and were fair and honest, and my future bride loved it! We plan to get our wedding bands there when the time comes! Glad I stopped by, and my fiancé loved the custom designed ring they made to my specs.

Sent on 01/14/2021

My fiance got my engagement ring from Kinley Jewelers, and it's the perfect ring for me. He had it made, and it has a beautiful vintage feel to it while the design still looks pretty modern. I think it looks timeless and elegant, and I couldn't be happier with it. It's so unique and they did such a great job that I will definitely be getting my wedding band from them as well.

I also came in to have the band resized, as it was a size or two too big. Jared had the ring resized for me within the day, which was wonderful because I was so anxious to get it back. :)

Sent on 09/25/2015

Kinley's is awesome!! My engagement ring came from an other Jeweler, but when the center stone was coming loose, I took it to Kinley's and they fixed it for me on the spot. They do all of their work right there on site, so you know that your jewelry is in good hands. My husband and I had an heirloom ring that we used the center stone for my engagement ring, but then wanted to take the side diamonds and turn those into earrings for me and turn the rest of the band into his wedding band. Kinley's said they would do it for us - no problems and they charged us a VERY affordable amount and had it ready in less than a week (even though they estimated 2 weeks). They sized my husband's band a little smaller than he wanted - so he went back about a month and a half before the wedding and asked for it to be resized so it fit him more comfortably, they did so at no extra charge. A local, family owned business with professional employees!

Sent on 01/29/2015

• 131 W 4th St Williamsport, 17701 See on map
    Location of (Kinley Jewelers)