Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice

Venice, IT View map
$999 Most Popular Price

$999 Most Popular Price

Wedding in Venice - sounds like a dream doesn't it? Let me guess - you're about to do it! Your white dress waving on a wind flow by the stunning canals. Gondolas passing by and the orange sunshine glittering on the water. Seagulls and pigeons flying over your heads. Golden masks looking at you from behind the windows. Not even one car around, you can only hear the sound of water splashing on the walls of the beautiful baroque ans renaissance villas. In the heart of it all there will be the two of you celebrating your love. It's good news as Venice is said to be the most exclusive and spectacular place in Italy to get married.

I bet you know it all already though. Being on this page means you've got everything planned apart from the photographer. Is that true? Don't worry, I bet it's not too late. I'm here to help you keep the memories forever. I will be more than happy to be a part of the most important day in your life! Just drop me a message to check my availability and wait few moments for me to get back to you. I promise I'll do it as quick as possible!

HOW DOES THE WEDDING PHOTO SHOOT LOOK LIKE?

It's all up to you. If the whole ceremony takes place in Venice - I will capture everything starting before you get to a church or a venue. If you're only in Venice for a wedding photo session itself, we will spend a couple of hours walking around and capturing your love on the streets. I will photograph your smiles, your kisses, your hugs, your rings, your flowers and ladies! - your beautiful dresses and shoes. Oh, we all know how important these are as well so I will take care of some portraits too! I will make sure your gowns look perfect on each photo - I will be your photographer and your stylist. I will be there to help you feel comfortable, from now on you've got my word.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints

Message vendor

• Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 04/12/2022

Creative, Romantic, Fun Photos worth EVERY PENNY

BOOK HER NOW!!! She is worth every penny!!!

Kinga is a true artist!!! She was the best investment for our trip - we now have amazing photos to drool over until we're old and gray. I'm so glad we took some time to search through the photographers in Venice - we knew when we saw Kinga work that she was the one for us!

Kinga was funny and engaging and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She showed us all of the best nooks of Venice and gave us great recommendations for food, drinks, and experiences for the remainder of our trip.

We can't wait to work with Kinga again in the future! We love you, Kinga!!!
    Kristin M. Married on 02/05/2022

Genuinely Romantic

Kinga could not have captured our most authentic love more perfectly. She is truly an artist, managing to get every natural smile and genuine affection between my husband and I. She was the BEST to work with too. Offered us ideas for photos, best places to stay for our pictures, and scoped out amazing spots when an original one fell through. I could not recommend her enough.
    Aimee C. Married on 10/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down the best wedding photographer in Venice!

Kinga not only is a great artist with an attention to detail but she also is a genuinely lovely person to have around on the big day. She will make you feel at ease and help you calm down in any stressful moments. They photos we received exceeded all our expectations and all our friends and family loved them so much they wanted to have all the copies. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Astghik & Jacopo
    18 photos · 10/01/2019

san marco Venice, IT, IT 0011Z
0044-7463262793
Location of (Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice)

Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice include in the starting price?

Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice include in their most popular wedding package?

Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice offer?

Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice offer?

Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice offer for wedding events?

Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kinga Leftska -Lifestyle Photographer in Venice is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding