Timberlake Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Kimberley Izatt Photography

From Weddings, Engagement Photos to babies, family portraits, models and fitness. I strive to give you creative images that bring your story to life. Photos that you will be proud to share with friends and family.
Please take a moment to visit http://www.kcifoto.com and http://kciweddings.com

Please take a moment to find me on Facebook at http://facebook.com/kcifoto Our official wedding website is kciweddings.com and Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/kciweddings

My rates can also be found on my website under investment and cost.

I create pictures with an artistic, yet journalistic nature and want you to truly love the pictures and feel something when you look at them for many years to come! My prices are reasonable and my work is well worth taking the time to review. You won't be disappointed.

Consultations are always free, so book an appointment today.

Follow Kimberley Izatt Photography on

Kimberley Izatt Photography 1
Kimberley Izatt Photography 2

Joshua Gabrielson · Married on 07/27/2019

One of the Best in Virginia

Kimberley is by far one of the very best wedding photographers in Virginia. I'm a professional wedding filmmaker and have not only worked with her many times over the years but she also did the photos of my own wedding this summer of 2019.
    If you take a look at the wedding photographers out there, they outweigh more than any other vendor type, venues included in our region. The thing that makes Kimberley stand out is that her work is on par with those that charge $8,-10k and yet shes one of the most humble wedding photographers out there. She has a keen eye for getting those great looking yet natural style shots.
    Her lighting, composition and focus is on par with top level wedding photographers and on the vendor side of the house she's great to work with too.
    If you're looking for someone that offers great, one-of-a-kind style wedding photography at a fair price, she's definitely the one that you want to book here. With more than 550 wedding photographers in the WW Richmond to Roanoke Market place, I'd say she's literally one of just three that I recommend to couples out there looking for someone fun to work with, professional and humble.

Kimberley Izatt Photography 3
    Kimberley Izatt Photography 4
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Katelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding Review

Kimberley is such an amazing person to work with! I hired her as the photographer for my wedding and my husband and I were very pleased with the results. These pictures hold so many memories that we will cherish forever. Also, Kimberley and her assistant were very discrete. I got quite a few compliments from the guests who told me that they barely even noticed them taking pictures. I was very happy about that! If you are a bride in need of a photographer, I highly recommend Kimberley!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Laura · Married on 04/30/2016

Kimberley was absolutely wonderful to work with! We worked with her for our engagement session, bridal session, rehearsal dinner and wedding day/reception. I found her website through a internet search when I first started to plan my wedding. I was really impressed with how quickly she responded to my inquiry--within 30 minutes! Honestly, I put out an inquiry to a photographer, and I have yet to hear back from them (a year later!).

Not only is Kimberley responsive, but she professional and thorough with what I might want out of my pictures. She was open to my suggestions and asked for a Pinterest idea board. She has a great eye as well, and brings out even the smallest detail.

The engagement and bridal portraits are stunning. Absolutely stunning. I really liked getting them on a dvd as well. She was accommodating and also sent me the actual files of my "Favorites" as well so I could access them prior to receiving my dvd. I know I'll cherish these pictures forever.

I met one of the members of Kimberley's team, Jeff, for the rehearsal dinner. He was wonderful to work with as well! He was very polite and captured everything that I had asked.

The day of the wedding, we had 10 hours of coverage. Kimberley and her team arrived early and walked around the church to pick out some locations for various pictures. They also were very efficient and took as many pictures of the wedding party (minus the bride/groom) as possible to cut down on time after the ceremony. Kimberley hung out with us as the girls got ready (hair/makeup), and took a lot of great detail pictures during this time of rings, shoes, dresses, etc.

All of the sneak peak pictures have been stunning! I'm very pleased.

Kimberley is a true gem and I would work with her again in a heart beat! Hopefully in the future for maternity/baby pictures :)

Thank you again Kimberley (and your awesome team!) for everything you did to help capture our wedding!
    Laura and Eric Coffey

Sent on 05/18/2016

Kimberley Izatt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,115.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Timberlake Rd Lynchburg, Virginia, 24502 See on map
    5402066671 (Phone number)
    Consultations and sittings are by appointment only.