Lynchburg, VA 24515 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Kimberley Izatt Photography

Check us out in this months issue of VA Bride Magazine as a featured photographer!! Currently in the Spring issue found at locations such Kroger, Barnes and Noble, Target and More!

From Weddings, Engagement Photos to babies, family portraits, models and fitness. I strive to give you creative images that bring your story to life. Photos that you will be proud to share with friends and family.
Please take a moment to visit http://www.kcifoto.com. Please take a moment to find me on Facebook at http://facebook.com/kcifoto Our official wedding website is kciweddings.com and Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/kciweddings

My rates can also be found on my website under investment and cost.

I create pictures with an artistic, yet journalistic nature and want you to truly love the pictures and feel something when you look at them for many years to come! My prices are reasonable and my work is well worth taking the time to review. You won't be disappointed.

Consultations are always free, so book an appointment today.

Follow Kimberley Izatt Photography on

img9567

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for Kimberley Izatt Photography

Laura · Married on 04/30/2016

Kimberley was absolutely wonderful to work with! We worked with her for our engagement session, bridal session, rehearsal dinner and wedding day/reception. I found her website through a internet search when I first started to plan my wedding. I was really impressed with how quickly she responded to my inquiry--within 30 minutes! Honestly, I put out an inquiry to a photographer, and I have yet to hear back from them (a year later!).

Not only is Kimberley responsive, but she professional and thorough with what I might want out of my pictures. She was open to my suggestions and asked for a Pinterest idea board. She has a great eye as well, and brings out even the smallest detail.

The engagement and bridal portraits are stunning. Absolutely stunning. I really liked getting them on a dvd as well. She was accommodating and also sent me the actual files of my "Favorites" as well so I could access them prior to receiving my dvd. I know I'll cherish these pictures forever.

I met one of the members of Kimberley's team, Jeff, for the rehearsal dinner. He was wonderful to work with as well! He was very polite and captured everything that I had asked.

The day of the wedding, we had 10 hours of coverage. Kimberley and her team arrived early and walked around the church to pick out some locations for various pictures. They also were very efficient and took as many pictures of the wedding party (minus the bride/groom) as possible to cut down on time after the ceremony. Kimberley hung out with us as the girls got ready (hair/makeup), and took a lot of great detail pictures during this time of rings, shoes, dresses, etc.

All of the sneak peak pictures have been stunning! I'm very pleased.

Kimberley is a true gem and I would work with her again in a heart beat! Hopefully in the future for maternity/baby pictures :)

Thank you again Kimberley (and your awesome team!) for everything you did to help capture our wedding!
    Laura and Eric Coffey

Rhonda · Married on 04/23/2016

I worked with Kimberley while planning my brother's wedding and was so impressed that I hired her for my daughter's wedding. She is professional, thorough, and accessible (answered my emails and messages in a timely manner).

She showed up early to find the best locations for photos, joined a Pinterest page I created so I could express a couple of shots I wanted her to create for us, and had the patience of Job during the pre-wedding photos (9 ladies in all).

She is a phenomenal photographer with a keen eye for details and has the ability to capture a moment in time that you wouldn't think of.

I would hire her again without hesitation.

Emily · Married on 03/19/2016

She was extremely nice and accommodating. Very professional and courteous. Always responded quickly to emails and answered all my questions. She captured some great moments from our wedding. The photographs are beautiful. We are very pleased and so glad we chose Kimberley as our wedding photographer!

Kimberley Izatt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,115.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• Lynchburg, VA See on map
    5402066671 (Phone number)
    Consultations and sittings are by appointment only.