Keyhole Photo

Mobile, AL View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Keyhole Photo is an experienced, creative and supportive wedding photojournalism team that captures all the storytelling details of your wedding day in elegant, artistic images that will last a lifetime.

The team of Jeff and Meggan Haller came to wedding photojournalism from careers as newspaper staff photographers where they were counted on to be able to tell a story in images every day in every situation. They recognize the privilege that it truly is to document one of the most important days in your life, and thank you for such an exciting opportunity!

You make the memories — We make them last...

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
    Alexandrea Married on 10/13/2017
    Keyhole Photography is fantastic. I'm a professional makeup artist and I highly recommend their services to all of my brides. Their work is beautiful and they are very professional!
    Mosie Married on 04/02/2011
    We LOVE Meggan and Jeff, they are fabulous photographers. We used them for engagements, bridals, and our entire wedding day. They stayed with us from start to finish, and captured every moment. We also had them set up a photo booth at the reception that everyone loved. They are the BEST!!
    Anne Married on 11/20/2010
    LOVE these guys! My husband and I were originally supposed to get married in Orange Beach, but we had to cancel because of the oil spill. We were so impressed by Keyhole that we hired them for our re-planned wedding in our hometown Athens, Georgia.

Since their origins are in photojournalism, they have a unique wedding style. I wanted my photos to tell a story, and they captured that perfectly. Of all my vendors, they drew the biggest compliments from my guests once I sent out the photos.

Hire them. They're awesome.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Keyhole Photo 1
Gift
If you book a wedding with Keyhole Photo, just mention you found us on Wedding Wire and we'll give you a free engagement session! That's three hours of photo fun, plus 100 exciting images for free! We love engagement sessions because it gives you a chance to get to know us, and us a chance to get to know you. Our sessions can be relaxed, romantic, or whimsical. It is all up to you! And it is free!

Naman's Catering Naman's Catering Wedding Caterers

If you want the very best and a professional approach to your special day, then take a good look at Keyhole Photography. Naman's Catering endorses Keyhole Photography

Lane Weddings Lane Weddings Wedding Photographers

Keyhole photo does an amazing job. Great people making great photography.

1320 Dauphin St Mobile, 36604
251-259-5806

open all hours
Location of (Keyhole Photo)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding