Kenya Enhancing Beauty

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Based in Orlando, Florida, Kenya Enhancing Beauty is a wedding beauty business owned and operated by Kenya Downing. Initially established in 2017, the company specializes in makeup artistry. Kenya boasts a diverse and rich background with experience working for celebrity clientele and beauty empires such as MAC and Sephora. Kenya is passionate about creating comfortable and luxurious beauty experiences for clients on their wedding day. She is an expert in editorial and camera-ready makeup styling, ensuring that you and your wedding party will look and feel beautiful all day long.

Kenya Enhancing Beauty offers all-inclusive makeup styling packages for wedding parties. Packages include full-face traditional makeup application complete with setting spray, lashes, and specialized contouring. Other services include a trial session and a touch-up kit for the big day. Kenya and her team are willing to travel within or outside of Florida for your special occasion.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

1 User photo

• Ruth
    Ruth C. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Wedding Glam Experience!

Kenya did a phenomenal job as my makeup artist for my Wedding! During the planning process, I was able to schedule a bridal trial with her and her team to review shades, tones, etc for my wedding day. During my wedding, I felt beautiful all day! Not only is Kenya professional and great at what she does, but I’ll always be grateful for her positive spirit and good vibes she shared the morning of my wedding! I would highly recommend this company for any bride who would like a stress free wedding glam experience! Thanks again for making me feel beautiful all day on my special day!
    Ashlee C. Married on 08/22/2021

The Kenya experience

As someone getting married from out of town, not knowing who would be a great fit for my big day Kenya showed up and showed out!! She was amazing, she did everything the way I liked it she was so professional and felt like she was apart of the wedding party. She is top notch in my book and I thank her for making my day as amazing as it was.
    Linda Married on 07/22/2021

Kenya Enhancing

Amazing!!! Kenya is the best makeup artist around town. She’s very professional and knowledgeable, If you want to look flawless, natural, and turn heads everywhere you go she’s your girl. I got so many compliments and my husband couldn’t keep his eyes off of me😍. Give her a try, you want regret your decision. Kenya is my go to person when I want my makeup done.

11880 Alder Branch Loop Orlando, FL, 32824
Location of (Kenya Enhancing Beauty)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding