Kenya Enhancing Beauty

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Orlando, Florida, Kenya Enhancing Beauty is a wedding beauty business owned and operated by Kenya Downing. Initially established in 2017, the company specializes in makeup artistry. Kenya boasts a diverse and rich background with experience working for celebrity clientele and beauty empires such as MAC and Sephora. Kenya is passionate about creating comfortable and luxurious beauty experiences for clients on their wedding day. She is an expert in editorial and camera-ready makeup styling, ensuring that you and your wedding party will look and feel beautiful all day long.

Kenya Enhancing Beauty offers all-inclusive makeup styling packages for wedding parties. Packages include full-face traditional makeup application complete with setting spray, lashes, and specialized contouring. Other services include a trial session and a touch-up kit for the big day. Kenya and her team are willing to travel within or outside of Florida for your special occasion.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 10/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had an amazing experience with Kenya! She is brilliant, insightful, and does professional work. She turned my wedding day makeup into a work of art. Her and her assistant really made my wedding day super seamless. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this amazing artist.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 08/14/2022

Amazing Experience!!!

I 1000000% recommend! I had the most amazing experience. Kenya was an absolute delight. She made me feel so comfortable and is such a lovely person. I felt so beautiful once my makeup was done! I can’t wait to book her again for my next event!
    Alexis P. Married on 08/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Kenya for your next event

Kenya was amazing! She worked with us. She literally took so much stress off of me. We forgot our Bluetooth speaker and she had one and even offered to play music. She was so professional and down to earth. She was on time and everyone was so happy with how they looked. She even offered and gave my 11 year old daughter some eyeshadow and mascara to make her feel left out! Her personality and vibes were down to earth and very comfortable! I would book her again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

11880 Alder Branch Loop Orlando, FL, 32824
Location of (Kenya Enhancing Beauty)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding