Kensey Nall Photography

Lubbock, TX View map Visit website
1 review
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Kensey Nall Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography company operating out of Lubbock, Texas. Kensey takes great joy in sharing her passion for her craft with clients as they celebrate their wedding day. Her goal is to accurately portray your love story in a creative way, allowing you to relax and let your personality shine through every shot. She will work diligently to capture the candid moments of joy and love as well as the carefully posed scenes of your event.

Kensey Nall Photography looks forward to working with you on your wedding day. With a contemporary photojournalistic technique, Kensey will expertly document the events of your day as it naturally unfolds. Wedding packages can include the services of a second photographer and coverage at multiple nearby locations, as well as engagement, trash-the-dress, and boudoir photoshoots. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, and carefully curated albums.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Kirsty
    Kirsty F. Married on 12/04/2021

Kensey is amazing!

My husband and I were so happy with Kensey. She is very professional, yet personable and fun! She’s invested in her couples and does everything she can to meet every need. She even had a sewing kit when my husbands button popped off of his jacket and held onto my shawl just in case I needed it during the wedding since it was a little chilly out! She is so easy to communicate with and captured so many amazing moments. We’re so happy with our photos and will cherish them for a lifetime.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Kensey Nall
Kensey Nall
Owner + Manager

After two years as a cosmetologist and three years as an RN, I decided to get off the hamster wheel and start doing something I was truly passionate about. Since I was eight years old, photography has been an important part of my life. I won the grand prize at our county fair for photography when I was nine years old for a photo of our cat sitting on a saddle. In high school, I took college-level photography courses, started learning more about camera functions and lighting, and developed more interest and skill in photography.

Last November, I went full-time and haven't looked back. I come to life when I'm working with couples and when I get behind a camera. I've also founded a program that teaches young people about photography and offers both scholarships and equipment usage for families who cannot afford the classes. You can learn more about this at BlueJayPhotoAcademy.com. I contribute 10% of profits from every wedding package to this program to support scholarships and equipment needs.

My favorite things about being a photographer are the ability to creatively and uniquely tell each couple's story, the freedom to grow and adapt my business when needed, and the privilege to be a present wife and mother for my family.

I have a Goldendoodle named Tellulah, a little mutt named Paxton, and a rescue kitty named Miko. I'm a huge fan of Anthropologie candles, sopapillas, and video games. My mother is my best friend and my favorite activity is my job.

I invite you to read more about my story on my website, kenseynallphotograpy.com

Garrott Nalle
Garrott Nalle
Second Shooter, Technical Assistant

My husband, Garrott, gets most of the credit for me finally taking the leap to do full-time photography. He's also my second shooter for weddings and my number one fan. He helps me by setting up our flashes, maintaining equipment, and researching the best gear. He's a real estate photographer and owns two businesses involved with real estate. He's a busy guy, but always makes time to help out with weddings.

Laura Orrell
Laura Orrell
Officiant

Meet my mom! After an impressive career in education, she finally retired and quickly became bored. When she's not volunteering or running around helping her family out, she's an officiant! It started when we asked her to marry us and she ended up falling in love with the process. She's a woman of strong Christian faith and respects other beliefs and values. Her business, As You Like It, is named after a romantic comedy by Shakespear and speaks to her goal of making each ceremony individualized and personal to each couple's story.

Of course, her rates are discounted if you get us as a package deal!

5216 84th St Lubbock, TX, 79424
Location of (Kensey Nall Photography)

Kensey Nall Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kensey Nall Photography include in the starting price?

Kensey Nall Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kensey Nall Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kensey Nall Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kensey Nall Photography offer?

Kensey Nall Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kensey Nall Photography offer?

Kensey Nall Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kensey Nall Photography offer for wedding events?

Kensey Nall Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kensey Nall Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kensey Nall Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding