Kennedy Olson Photography

Grand Forks, ND View map
1 review
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Kennedy Olson Photography is a wedding photography company based in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Owner Kennedy is passionate about her craft, and her work is a celebration of love in all its variety and splendor. Kennedy believes that great wedding photography is about more than being in the right place at the right time; it’s also about making and developing meaningful connections. Kennedy isn’t just another vendor; she’s a friend, one who will be there to support and encourage you every step of the way. Your wedding marks the start of a new, exciting chapter of your life, and Kennedy can’t wait to help you tell your story.

Kennedy Olson Photography is looking forward to your big day. Kennedy is also available for engagement and portrait sessions. Wedding package features include up to eight hours of event coverage and an online gallery of high-resolution images. A second photographer and additional hours are also available.

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Angela D. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved You As a Photographer!

I appreciate all of the time and effort put into my pictures! You are so much fun and you make people feel good and at ease. You gave me my photos in the time frame all while working your day to day! I love them and you are extremely talented!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Kennedy Olson
Kennedy Olson
Owner

My name is Kennedy and I am a 24-year-old photographer and High School English teacher! Photography has been a huge passion of mine for as long as I can remember. I remember having my first digital camera (not a fancy one by any means) and trying to take artsy nature shots and photoshoots of my friends. The pictures? Tragic. But it sparked a love for something big.

I love teaching with all my heart and soul but I also have such a love for photography that I decided to make it a career.

1701 36th Ave S Grand Forks, ND, 58201
Location of (Kennedy Olson Photography)

Other vendors in Fargo for your wedding