4400 Calico Drive South,, Fargo, ND 58104 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Lily Brundin Photos

Lily Brundin Photos is a wedding photography company based in Fargo, North Dakota. Owner Lily is a real people person. She loves getting to know her clients and hearing their stories. Her work is a celebration of remarkable couples and the moments they share. Lily doesn’t want to be just another vendor. Her approach is that of a close friend. She wants you to feel relaxed and comfortable in her company, and you can count on her support and encouragement every step of the way. Your wedding marks the beginning of a new, marvelous chapter of your life, and Lily can’t wait to see you shine.

Lily Brundin Photos is looking forward to your big day. Lily is also available for engagement, boudoir, and portrait sessions. Wedding package features and options include up to eight hours of event coverage, a second photographer, high-resolution images, and a deluxe printed wedding album. Packages can be customized to suit your particular needs. Lily is also happy to travel.

• LGBTQ+-owned

Videos 1 Video

6 Reviews for Lily Brundin Photos

Lovisa R. · Married on 12/05/2020

The most incredible photographer

The best experience to date with a photographer! I will be using Lily to capture all of the important moments the rest of my life! Her style is timeless and she knows how to capture what makes you and your partner unique!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Becca

Becca P. · Married on 10/31/2020

Loved working with Lily! She’s so easy to get along with. Our engagement and wedding pics turned out awesome and we get so many compliments!!

Highly recommend! LOVE how our pictures turned out and we get so many compliments on them. They look great on social media as well as printed. We printed from her shop and the quality is great

Sent on 01/09/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Lily Brundin Photos Pricing

Lily Brundin Photos Price Rates

Lily Brundin Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2695
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3795
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Lily Brundin Photos

Lily Brundin

Lily Brundin

Owner and Lead Photographer

I started shooting in my junior year of college, taking a Photoshop class… I basically just wanted my own work to practice on. I borrowed my boyfriend, Shawn’s $300 DSLR and basically held it hostage. I was in LOVE. Since then I started shooting a lot of portraits, and quite a bit of fashion… both are things I love shooting, but when I got a taste of shooting love- there was absolutely no turning back.

I’m a girl who refers to herself as “cool girl” ironically too often. I love listening to broadway cast albums, watching true crime documentaries, and crying over videos of my nephew. I’m an enneagram 7, and I think that love is the most powerful and important force we have the magic of experiencing here on earth

I never saw myself having a wedding. Never imagined the venue, the flowers, or the centerpieces. Never had any ideas about what my hair would look like or the dress I would wear. One night I was sitting with my mom and she said “I see you getting married on a beach somewhere, with just a few friends. Then afterwards we have a bonfire and music, and we laugh all night.” It’s like she was living in my brain- that felt so right to me- and I had never seen a wedding like that. I didn’t know that kind of thing was allowed? From then on that's the only way I've pictured my wedding to be one day.

That's what I want to help my couples find. What's YOUR dream?

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 4400 Calico Drive South, Fargo, ND, 58104 See on map
    Location of (Lily Brundin Photos)