Nearby Vendors to Consider

About KendraChaney Makeup

Jacksonville, St augustine, Gainesville, Amelia Island and all surrounding areas. Will travel

Kendra Chaney is  a creative, professional makeup artist of over 15 years, specializing in wedding makeup.She strives for perfection and excellence. Kendra started with M.A.C Cosmetics in 1999 and just recently left the company in May of 2012. She is a well versed makeup artist and not just limited to weddings and photo shoots. She is  also available for classes, runway,and print.  Kendra  loves  what she does and  it shows.Your experience with Kendra Chaney Makeup is about you and thats all. She believes  every woman should  feel and look beautiful. Thank you for visiting Kendra Chaney Makeup we lookward to working with you soon.   xoxo Kendra kendrachaney@me.com   Serving all of North East Florida, Jacksonville,St Augustine,Gainesville, Ponte Vedra, Amelia Island,Georgia and all surrounding areas.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (3)
Contour Makeup (2)
Licensed (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Unfortunately, had to back out of a wedding, as a bridesmaid, at the last minute because my grandfather passed. i contacted Kendra for a refund for makeup services, she handled it in a very professional manner; i was given my deposit back in full.

Profile Picture Nikki, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Where to start with how wonderful Kendra Chaney is? From the moment I had met Kendra at my makeup trial, I felt an instant connection. After my trial, I knew I had found the perfect make up artist. I am someone who wears make up daily and love all the glitz and glam that it offers. She took my vision and designed it perfectly! She also did the make up for my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law. They all have different tastes and she designed all of their visions to a tee! Beyond being an amazing makeup artist, she is the perfect person to have around on your wedding day. Her infectious personality makes any bride feel at ease when nerves are flying high on your big day. I would highly recommend Kendra to any bride on their big day!

Profile Picture Sarah , 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I found out about Kendra through our photographer Dana Goodson. Ms. Kendra was on time. She really helped me with my look (I'm a person that doesn't wear makeup or false lashes period). I have sensitive eyes and she really took her time to line them and built my trust. I didn't feel flustered or embarrassed. She also did my sisters makeup which was flawless (you might see her on IG ??). My future sister to be looked amazing as she is a minimal makeup wearer as well. Ms. Kendra was flexible as I had a last minute add on and she was able to enhance my moms natural beauty (also we had time to do it). Thank you Ms. Kendra for your help and tips to keep my makeup lasting all day!!
-July 2016