Burlington, VT 05408 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,300
Availability Check your date

About Kelsey Regan Photography

I am a New England wedding photographer based in Burlington, Vermont. I love couples in love and would be honored to photograph your big day! I understand and appreciate every detailed moment of a wedding day-- from the bride getting ready, to the tears of joy, to the moment when the bride & groom call each other their husband and wife for the first time, to the smiles and laughter at the reception. I would love to hear from you to check availability and answer any questions!

Kelsey Regan Photography - www.kelseyreganphotography.com

colleen rob highlight reel 0142 2

31 Reviews for Kelsey Regan Photography

Megan Bunnell · Married on 05/04/2019

The BEST choice we made

Kelsey was the BEST vendor choice that we made during our wedding. From beginning to end she was the most organized, most communicative and most understanding vendor we had. I generally HATE having photos taken, but I am thrilled with how our photos came out. Our wedding guests have commented multiple times on how fantastic the photos are and we were so thrilled to have Kelsey and her assistant as part of our wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/25/2018

Kelsey was our wedding photographer in May. There are not enough words to demonstrate how truly remarkable she was(not to mention her assistant Danielle). Our first experience with her was our engagment session on a very hot and humid day with our dog. Kelsey managed to find a way to make us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She is a very patient and kind professional. On our wedding day, she and her assistant went above and beyond for us to do our 'first look' which involved a hike(really) up a big hill to some ruins to fulfill our wishes. It was also a very hot day and they both did it with the best attitude and a smile on their faces. Kelsey is a true artist in every sense, she brings out the best in every photo shoot to ensure everything is just perfect. She is a natural and she is extremely calming. Her and Danielle made their way around to the suites and the ceremony as if they weren't even there! Olivia and Kyle Brand May 2018

Sent on 07/02/2018

Bianca · Married on 10/07/2017

Kelsey is positive, creative and professional. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2017

• Nicole Amanda Photography
    Nicole Amanda Photography Banquet Halls

I had the pleasure of meeting Kelsey at a photography workshop that we both attended. Although residing miles apart from each other, I know Kelsey would make for a fabulous photographer for anyone anywhere in the world. She is super sweet and easy to talk to, there is no way anyone could dislike her.

• Lauren Crowley
    Lauren Crowley Wedding Officiants

Kelsey took my new headshots and is such a pleasure to work with! She is extremely talented and creative and I highly recommend her for all your photography needs!