Burlington, VT 05408 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,300
Availability Check your date

About Kelsey Regan Photography

I am a New England wedding photographer based in Burlington, Vermont. I love couples in love and would be honored to photograph your big day! I understand and appreciate every detailed moment of a wedding day-- from the bride getting ready, to the tears of joy, to the moment when the bride & groom call each other their husband and wife for the first time, to the smiles and laughter at the reception. I would love to hear from you to check availability and answer any questions!

Kelsey Regan Photography - www.kelseyreganphotography.com

34 Reviews for Kelsey Regan Photography

• Jessica

JESSICA TURLICK VINCENTZ · Married on 11/16/2019

Fantastic!!

Kelsey was amazing! We are so thrilled with our photos! She made our wedding day so special! We decided to do the package that included an engagement photo shoot since we have never taken professional photos before. We are so happy we did! We were able together to figure our poses and styles that would work perfectly for our wedding day. We would highly recommend Kelsey!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Heather

Heather Planchon · Married on 06/29/2019

Our Best Choice!

If you are looking for the absolute best photographer (and person) to share your wedding day with, Kelsey is the one. From the moment we chatted, I knew we had to have Kelsey shoot our big day. We talked forever about so many things, many not even related to the wedding. From the start, she felt like a friend and that is exactly what we were looking for in a photographer (my husband and I don't always love to be in front of the camera and we needed someone we felt comfortable with). Kelsey shot our engagement photos in Boston as well and it was the perfect icebreaker before our wedding day. Along the process of planning, Kelsey was there to answer questions and make sure that all details were in order. She is super organized, easy to work with, and is full of great suggestions to make sure your day looks the best it can in photos. She captured our wedding day beautifully and her calm demeanor never wavered (even with rain in the forecast and a crazy bride asking her 100 times what the radar said). We are so happy we used Kelsey for our wedding and cannot wait to use her again in the future for life's happenings!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Megan Bunnell · Married on 05/04/2019

The BEST choice we made

Kelsey was the BEST vendor choice that we made during our wedding. From beginning to end she was the most organized, most communicative and most understanding vendor we had. I generally HATE having photos taken, but I am thrilled with how our photos came out. Our wedding guests have commented multiple times on how fantastic the photos are and we were so thrilled to have Kelsey and her assistant as part of our wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2019

• Nicole Amanda Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of meeting Kelsey at a photography workshop that we both attended. Although residing miles apart from each other, I know Kelsey would make for a fabulous photographer for anyone anywhere in the world. She is super sweet and easy to talk to, there is no way anyone could dislike her.

• Lauren Crowley Wedding Officiants

Kelsey took my new headshots and is such a pleasure to work with! She is extremely talented and creative and I highly recommend her for all your photography needs!