Burlington, VT 05408 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,300
Availability Check your date

About Kelsey Regan Photography

I am a New England wedding photographer based in Burlington, Vermont. I love couples in love and would be honored to photograph your big day! I understand and appreciate every detailed moment of a wedding day-- from the bride getting ready, to the tears of joy, to the moment when the bride & groom call each other their husband and wife for the first time, to the smiles and laughter at the reception. I would love to hear from you to check availability and answer any questions!

Kelsey Regan Photography - www.kelseyreganphotography.com

colleen rob highlight reel 0142 2

35 Reviews for Kelsey Regan Photography

• Madeline

Madeline L. · Married on 07/17/2020

Book now! Covid bride... Kelsey is amazing.

Where do I begin!!! If you are considering a photographer/wedding consultant/purse + veil+ snack holder for your wedding, BOOK her now! My husband and I were originally supposed to get married July 17th, 2020 in Newport with 275 people and due to Covid... that didn't happen. After planning what felt like 10 backup plans, we decided to move forward and get married with immediate family + bridal party on a sailboat August 15th, 2020. Throughout the process, our plans changed SEVERAL times. She was extremely responsive, organized, professional and simply wonderful to work with. Kelsey was extremely supportive throughout the entire process; she has a very calm/genuine presence which put everyone on the big day at ease. I keep laughing looking back on the day because not only was she our photographer, she literally took care of EVERYTHING! Between telling everyone what to do/where to go, she kept us on schedule, she held my clutch/veil/snacks in her bag, she even climbed the sailboat to make sure we got all the perfect shots. She was also able to read everyone REALLY well, which is hard because my family has a lot of strong personalities. My first time meeting her in person was on my wedding day (bc of Covid) and I felt like I had known her forever, she truly makes everyone feel extremely comfortable. My family/bridesmaids keep texting me saying how amazing and my mom/MOH keep saying she was literally the lifeline of our wedding. I had no idea what I was doing in terms of timeline and she was the most organized component of our wedding day. NOT TO MENTION SHE TAKES AMAZING PHOTOS, she is so talented and I couldn’t be happier choosing Kelsey for the big day.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica T. · Married on 11/16/2019

Fantastic!!

Kelsey was amazing! We are so thrilled with our photos! She made our wedding day so special! We decided to do the package that included an engagement photo shoot since we have never taken professional photos before. We are so happy we did! We were able together to figure our poses and styles that would work perfectly for our wedding day. We would highly recommend Kelsey!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Heather

Heather P. · Married on 06/29/2019

Our Best Choice!

If you are looking for the absolute best photographer (and person) to share your wedding day with, Kelsey is the one. From the moment we chatted, I knew we had to have Kelsey shoot our big day. We talked forever about so many things, many not even related to the wedding. From the start, she felt like a friend and that is exactly what we were looking for in a photographer (my husband and I don't always love to be in front of the camera and we needed someone we felt comfortable with). Kelsey shot our engagement photos in Boston as well and it was the perfect icebreaker before our wedding day. Along the process of planning, Kelsey was there to answer questions and make sure that all details were in order. She is super organized, easy to work with, and is full of great suggestions to make sure your day looks the best it can in photos. She captured our wedding day beautifully and her calm demeanor never wavered (even with rain in the forecast and a crazy bride asking her 100 times what the radar said). We are so happy we used Kelsey for our wedding and cannot wait to use her again in the future for life's happenings!

Sent on 10/17/2019

• Nicole Amanda Photography
    Nicole Amanda Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of meeting Kelsey at a photography workshop that we both attended. Although residing miles apart from each other, I know Kelsey would make for a fabulous photographer for anyone anywhere in the world. She is super sweet and easy to talk to, there is no way anyone could dislike her.

• Lauren Crowley Wedding Officiants

Kelsey took my new headshots and is such a pleasure to work with! She is extremely talented and creative and I highly recommend her for all your photography needs!