Littleton, CO 80129 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kelsey Luciano Productions

Welcome to Kelsey Luciano Productions.  I make professional and creative videos for weddings, businesses, and life.  I enjoy bringing a human element to every project I do.  Every couple is unique and I reflect that in my work by giving you a finished product tailored to your event and your personalities.  I love working with people and getting to meet individuals from all walks of life. I’m local to the Denver, Colorado area, but will happily travel to any destination.

Please contact me or more information, or visit www.kelseyluciano.com to see samples of my previous work.

I look forward to meeting you and discussing how KLP can capture your event!

Kelsey Luciano

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

8 Reviews for Kelsey Luciano Productions

Marina Kotula · Married on 10/25/2019

Did an amazing job with the videos and they were everything we wanted and more.

Kelsey did a great job for us at our wedding, she captured everything we wanted and more for our big day! She is priced very well and the quality is excellent and she makes the whole process very easy.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Halie Navin · Married on 07/09/2019

KLP is amazing - Married on 9/07/19

Kelsey was truly a pleasure to work with! She was very organized and made the process easy and fun! She did my sisters wedding as well in 2017 and we knew we wanted to use her because her skills are one of a kind! We LOVE our video and it will be something we will cherish forever! She captures every moment throughout your special day and listens to what you want in your video. She has great recommendations and we trusted her with everything she did! You cannot go wrong with using KLP for your Wedding Day!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Kelsey and her team. They are extremely talented and work very hard to capture all the special moments of your wedding day. On our wedding day they worked so well with our photographer and were able to capture so many special moments. Kelsey has such a creative touch that really shows in her videos. We are so happy to have worked with her and her team. We will truly cherish our video so many years to come.

Sent on 09/30/2018

1 Real Wedding

• Littleton, 80129 See on map
    7202726630 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kelsey Luciano Productions)