Kelsey Cole Photography

$3,500 Most Popular Price

• Kalin
    Kalin L. Married on 08/06/2020

Phenomenal Work!

I can’t recommend Kelsey enough!! She is amazing!! Her work is phenomenal and she is such a wonderful kind human! You will not regret hiring her!!

Kelsey Cole Photography's reply:

You're the best, Kalin!!! It was such an honor being there for you and Dom! Thank you so so much for your kind words :)
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photographer!

Kelsey is AMAZING. When I was looking for wedding photographers, I knew Kelsey was the one that I needed for my wedding when I saw how amazing her work is. At our engagement session, she made it so easy to take the photos and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She even loved our fur babies that we brought with us! On our wedding day, Kelsey was nothing short of perfect. We just received a sneak peak of our day that put me to tears! I am so excited to see the rest of our photos. She is going to Colorado soon to live and anyone there would be lucky to have her as their wedding photographer!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 04/13/2019

Such an AMAZING Photographer

Kelsey is not only an amazing photographer, but an amazing person too! From the first time I talked with her to our engagement photos, and now the wedding, we have been in such awe at how well our photos turned out. She’s so personable, professional, and notes the little details to make such an amazing product. Kelsey makes it fun being in front of the camera and the pictures turn out soooo AMAZING! Her creativity is truly a talent and I HIGHLY recommend you choose her as your photographer. You’re missing out otherwise!

Denver, CO, 80020
Location of (Kelsey Cole Photography)

Kelsey Cole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kelsey Cole Photography include in the starting price?

Kelsey Cole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Kelsey Cole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kelsey Cole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kelsey Cole Photography offer?

Kelsey Cole Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kelsey Cole Photography offer?

Kelsey Cole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kelsey Cole Photography offer for wedding events?

Kelsey Cole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kelsey Cole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kelsey Cole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding