Kelsey Cole Photography

Denver, CO View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Kristen L. Married on 09/30/2022

Best Wedding Photographer in CO

Kelsey is incredibly talented and such a joy to be around. We bought the engagement & wedding day package so we had the opportunity to meet her before our wedding - highly suggest doing the engagement session too because it gives everyone a chance to get to know each other better. We just got married a month ago so we haven’t even seen our full gallery yet but we know it’s going to be stunning. I’d say Kelsey was definitely a dream wedding vendor, she has the best energy and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She’ll be your #1 hype woman! We’d choose her 1000x over.
  • Kalin
    Kalin L. Married on 08/06/2020

Phenomenal Work!

I can’t recommend Kelsey enough!! She is amazing!! Her work is phenomenal and she is such a wonderful kind human! You will not regret hiring her!!

Kelsey Cole Photography's reply:

You're the best, Kalin!!! It was such an honor being there for you and Dom! Thank you so so much for your kind words :)
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photographer!

Kelsey is AMAZING. When I was looking for wedding photographers, I knew Kelsey was the one that I needed for my wedding when I saw how amazing her work is. At our engagement session, she made it so easy to take the photos and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She even loved our fur babies that we brought with us! On our wedding day, Kelsey was nothing short of perfect. We just received a sneak peak of our day that put me to tears! I am so excited to see the rest of our photos. She is going to Colorado soon to live and anyone there would be lucky to have her as their wedding photographer!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Denver, CO, 80020
Location of (Kelsey Cole Photography)

Kelsey Cole Photography frequently asked questions

Kelsey Cole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Kelsey Cole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Kelsey Cole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Kelsey Cole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding