Kelley Scott Hair and Makeup

Lawrenceburg, KY View map
    Samantha Married on 03/17/2018
    Kelley’s work is absolutely stunning! I could not have been more happier with my hair style on my wedding day! She works with you to create the look you want for your big day! She is upfront about prices and is very responsive. Thank you so much Kelley for making my wedding day the best day ever!!
  • User2629789 2+ years ago
    Kelley was wonderful! I don't live in Kentucky and I was really nervous about finding someone from a distance. Kelley was so flexible and responsive in finding time to do a hair and makeup trial months before the wedding. She remembered the things I wanted changed from the trial on the wedding day and did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup and for my mom and sister. The makeup still looked beautiful the next day (after I fell asleep without washing my face). Kelley is so sweet and great to work with!
    Lauren Married on 05/06/2016
    Kelley is the BEST person to work with! She has done my hair for years and I always love it! My hair and makeup looked beautiful on my wedding day! I could not have asked for more! Not only is she great at making you look beautiful but she's the sweetest person ever and so much fun! She will help to make your day the best!

1044 David dr Lawrenceburg, 40342
5023200731
Location of (Kelley Scott Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding