Katelyn Amber Miller, LLC

College Station, TX View map
$2,995 Most Popular Price

$2,995 Most Popular Price

I'm Katelyn Miller, I am a wedding & portrait photographer based in College Station, TX!

CONGRATULATIONS BRIDE & GROOM TO BE

I am so excited for you! You are at such an exciting season in your life. I know you have a lot on your mind about planning your wedding and I am so thrilled you are here. I am here to serve my brides and grooms and to be here throughout the process. Getting to know my couples is so important to me. I want to connect and learn more about you to make your wedding day truly special!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2995.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2995.00

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Ashley K. Married on 06/04/2019

Excellent Photographer

Katelyn provided a custom service that fit within our budget. She did our engagement session (which was amazing) and then on our wedding day (she allowed us to add extra time a couple weeks before the wedding). She sent us a sneak peek of our wedding photos the day after, which was amazing to see since the day of was such a blur. You can't go wrong with Katelyn. She's very accommodating and a down to earth photographer. She will make you feel so comfortable (I should know, since I hate taking photos usually).

Katelyn Amber Miller, LLC's reply:

Awww. Ashley, Thank you so much! You are so sweet!! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review. I wish you two all the happiness in the world! :)
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible photos you will treasure!

Katelyn goes above and beyond in all aspects of her profession. She really gets to know you and your partner’s personalities and truly captures them in her photos. She was so willing to work with our crazy schedule (long distance engagement)! She knows how to give direct and pose you in a way that looks so natural. She is thorough and executed the daunting task of party, couple and family formals with the most strategically organized manner. After I met with her to go over packages and pricing- I knew we were done looking. Without a doubt, she was the person meant to capture our big day. Everyone complimented us on how awesome our photographer was and how incredible our photos are. The detail shots really are some of my absolute favorites. She has an incredible eye for capturing the perfect image. She gave us so much more than photographs; she gave us treasures we will cherish forever.

Pricing

Katelyn Amber Miller, LLC Price Rates

College Station, TX, 77840
Location of (Katelyn Amber Miller, LLC)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding