address, Woodbridge, NJ 07095 · Phone number

About Kassie Estevez Makeup

Kassie Estevez Makeup a certified freelance makeup artist providing luxurious makeup with a natural look and feel. Kassie has studied the art of makeup since 2012, infatuated with how the smallest of details "a minimalist touch" could add so much depth in the natural beauty that lies. On your wedding day, Kassie wants you to feel the way your love makes you feel. Whether it be sexy, sweet, fun or romantic, she wants your look will be timeless, to be loved for eternity. Gift yourself these moments of peace while Kassie pampers your skin and prepares you to celebrate your love, confidently and beautifully.

Follow Kassie Estevez Makeup on

0352 51 1874001 1567790748

6 Reviews for Kassie Estevez Makeup

• F

Felicia · Married on 08/31/2019

The perfect make-up on the perfect day

Kassie Estevez is an incredibly TALENTED make-up artist. She did my make-up for my engagement photos, bridal shower and wedding day!
    Let me just say, I have little to NO experience with make-up, which made me a little nervous. Part of Kassie's talent is being able to see a person and know the best style of make-up that will make that person shine with confidence. I've had some not so good experiences in the past with professional make-up that made me unrecognizable in the mirror. However, not only did I feel like myself looking in the mirror with Kassie's artwork on my face, I felt incredibly confident!! Kassie is such a kind hearted and chill individual, which is definitely the type of energy every bride wants around on her wedding day.
    I can't thank Kassie enough! I HIGHLY recommend hiring Kassie as your make-up artist!! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Carla Rutmayer · Married on 08/09/2019

Kassie is amazing!

Kassie was recommended to me by another bride... and I am beyond happy she was!

Professionally, Kassie is punctual, responsive, prepared, respectful, and uses quality products.
    Personally, Kassie is a joy to talk with- she made each mother and bridesmaid feel comfortable- she answered all questions and provided great insights and suggestions.

I received SO MANY compliments on the makeup and again, each bridesmaid loved their makeup as well. I recommended Kassie to my best friend for her upcoming wedding!!

From first trial through after the wedding, Kassie had been a wonderful person, friend, and resource. Thank you, Kassie! 100% recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Wolsiefer · Married on 06/08/2019

Naturally glam

Kassie is a great make up artist who will create the look you are going for without making you look unlike yourself . The make up lasted from 2-way after midnight. I felt beautiful and glam but she was able to enhance natural features. She also did the make up for my sister (bridesmaid) and matron of honor. My sister never had her make up done and was hesitant about being too overdone. Kassie did a wonderful job making her make up look natural and beautiful. She is my go to person whenever I'm in the area and want my make up done!

Sent on 09/06/2019