Karisa Joy

Minneapolis, MN View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

If you love good chocolate, urban living, family get togethers, organic food, and the color yellow we may just be best friends and not know it yet! My goal as a wedding photographer is to develop a connection with my amazing clients before your big day so that when I show up to your wedding I'm not a stranger but a friend. This is why I have chosen to be a boutique wedding photographer. Meaning I take limited bookings per year in order to focus on the clients I have and leave time for all of my passions in life. (Including my handsome husband and two beautiful girls.) I'd love to chat with you and see if we're meant to be.

Please visit my website! You can also contact me for more information and to set up a meeting!

Love,

Karisa

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Kendra Married on 09/23/2017
    Karisa was beyond amazing! She took both our engagement and wedding photos. She was extremely organized and flexible throughout our entire planning process and her communication is top-notch. On our wedding day, I didn't need to give her any direction - she just showed up and killed it. Her personality was the perfect mix of taking charge and directing us and our group - without being bossy or making us feel awkward. She was super patient with my disorganized family (including little kids and dogs!). She showed an incredible work ethic. It was 90 degrees and humid on our wedding day and she barely stopped shooting to take a drink of water. Most importantly, our photos are absolutely STUNNING, joyful, and truly reflect us as a couple! Karisa is highly intuitive and she effortlessly captures who you are. She's also insanely fast. We got our ~1200 photos back SIX DAYS after our wedding! Seriously, hire her. You will not regret it!
  • Breanna
    Breanna Married on 08/26/2016
    Karisa is AMAZING - seriously every photograph was so beautiful, I can hardly pick a favorite. She was so helpful with worksheets well prior to the event to help you figure out what kind of shot you want and the ever important family photos - it is super nice to have these set up beforehand. We went with Karisa for both our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier with the result. She helped us to capture memories we will cherish forever. You won't be disappointed if you choose her!
    Paige Married on 08/13/2016
    Karisa was an absolute dream to work with! I don't know about most couples but my husband and I don't usually go out to parks and take photos of us smooching and cuddling. I was nervous we were going to feel uncomfortable but it was the exact opposite of that. Karisa knew exactly what to do and say to make us feel relaxed and at ease! Both our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautiful (seriously better than we ever expected)! If you're looking for the best, here she is! I would recommend Karisa to anyone and everyone!

Minneapolis, 55413
Location of (Karisa Joy)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding