Karen Schanely Photography

Charleston, SC View map Visit website
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I'm Karen, wife to my college sweetheart, mama of two beautiful kids and golden doodle, and lover of tacos, beach skies, and road trips! I know planning a wedding can be fun and also a lot of work. And choosing your photographer is a big decision that will have a lasting impact – with how the wedding day flows and also how you will remember the moments afterward.

That is why my top priority is helping my couples enjoy their wedding day memories over and over again through beautiful pictures to not only strengthen their marriage but leave a legacy for their children and grandchildren. I love making sure the wedding experience is as stress-free and fun as possible - from our first phone call, to your engagement session, your wedding day, and the delivery of your beautiful heirloom photo album. I am here for you and can't wait to meet you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Blaire R. Married on 01/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An incredible photography experience!

My now fiancé, Colin, found Karen on Instagram when searching for a photographer for his proposal. As visitors to Charleston, it was important the photographer could recommend a great location for Colin to pop the question as we both had never been to the city before. What Karen did for us was far beyond our expectations!
    On engagement day, Colin was leading me to the location (boardwalk at the battery) where he was going to pop the question. As we were walking to this location, it immediately began pouring rain. Shortly after we arrived and Colin dropped down on one knee, I was introduced to Karen. Karen celebrated us and offered to take a few more photos of us in the pouring rain. She recognized the weather wasn’t on our side for one of the biggest moments in our life and offered to meet up again the following day to get some more shots when we were dry.
    We spent the next day taking photos around downtown Charleston and spent a couple hours with Karen. It was this time spent where Karen made us feel so comfortable – we probably had more fun just getting to spend time with Karen but the photographs speak for themselves.
    Karen’s genuine personality and relaxed approach are sure to make your photography experience one you’ll never forget! She’ll forever be a great part of our story.
    Colin & Blaire

Karen Schanely Photography's reply:

I'm going to cry reading this again!! I will never forget your sweet proposal in the pouring rain - definitely a movie scene moment! It was an absolute joy meeting you both and exploring Charleston with you! Please visit again soon!!
    Kellean V. Married on 10/23/2021

The best photographer

Karen is phenomenal to work with. She just has the sweetest personality and is obviously experienced with her craft. Karen did both of engagement photos and our wedding photos! Stylistically, I love the lighter, brighter, romantic feeling to the photos. I also LOVE how quickly she gets several photos for a great preview out! Her turnaround times have been amazing and we have enjoyed working with her so much!

Karen Schanely Photography's reply:

Wow, Kelle! Your wedding at Old Wide Awake Plantation was so so beautiful, and it was such an honor to celebrate with y'all! Thank you for your kind words!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha N. Married on 04/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! Karen is so lovely!

We found Karen on WeddingWire because we were having our wedding out of town. From the very beginning she's been amazing, takes the time to get to know you and your person. We had engagement pictures with her and they were absolutely amazing and helped us get ready for the big day! On our wedding day she ended up recommending a great car rental that I was able to surprise my husband with. We can't wait to see all the pictures, but here are a few we've got back so far!

Karen Schanely Photography's reply:

Sam, thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review! I'm still swooning over your newly wed pictures in downtown Charleston - you both were AMAZING! Please please visit Charleston again soon!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Charleston Charleston, SC, 29401
9376206563
Location of (Karen Schanely Photography)

Karen Schanely Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Karen Schanely Photography include in the starting price?

Karen Schanely Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Karen Schanely Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Karen Schanely Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Karen Schanely Photography offer?

Karen Schanely Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Karen Schanely Photography offer?

Karen Schanely Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Karen Schanely Photography offer for wedding events?

Karen Schanely Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Karen Schanely Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Karen Schanely Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding