Montgomery, AL 36117 Map · Phone number

About Kara Anne Paper

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. If you love the little details, pretty paper and hand written notes you're in the right place!

Isn't it fun to receive lovely wedding invitations in the mail? The ones you can't stand to even throw the envelopes away because you want to admire the calligraphy? If you feel this way then you are definitely in the right place! Yes, I'm that girl too! I specialize in creating lovely custom wedding suites that couples will always cherish. The sky's the limit for paper details. If you have an idea, just ask. We'll make it work!

To follow more of my design process and other fun things follow @karaanne_paper on instagram and Kara Anne Paper on Facebook.

Follow Kara Anne Paper on

• Invitations By Dannye
  • Everbloom Paper
  • Basic Invite

54 Reviews for Kara Anne Paper

• Cameron

Cameron Cain · Married on 05/18/2019

I wish I could do the whole planning process over once more just to work with her again

I'm so happy we found Kara Anne. She was absolutely amazing to work with. She did a custom watercolor of our venue for our save-the-date and then did a beautiful invitation suite for us (invitation, welcome party invitation, details card, and reply card). She is extremely gifted. She did gorgeous calligraphy on everything. We received so many remarks on how beautiful it all was. We had the chance to buy the rights to some of her work which we could use to make stone coasters, Gobo lights and photo strips for our wedding which was such a nice touch. Having works of art for our invitation materials really set the stage for our wedding weekend. She did beautiful place cards for us for two of our wedding events as well as beautiful signs (aisle, drink, gift, hashtag signs). My husband and I went back and forth a lot with what colors we wanted and what overall feel we wanted for our wedding and she navigated through all of it with us so well (and never lost her patience with me when I went back and forth with her on ideas). I wish I could do the whole planning process over again just to work with her! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • JCWedding2018

Jcwedding2018 · Married on 10/27/2018

Best paper ever!

Kara Anne was absolutely amazing! I loved our beautiful, heirloom save the dates, invitations, signage. . . she did everything! We had so many comments on how gorgeous and unique our paper products were. I had her made a poster with our vows that is framed in our house and also made us stationary! She will be my stationer for life now!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Katie · Married on 04/22/2018

Kara is amazing, and it was my favorite part of the wedding planning process.

Sent on 04/23/2018

• Montgomery, 36117 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Kara Anne Paper)