588 Sutter St. Suite 558, San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number

About Kande Photo Booths

Kande Photo Booths (pronounced “CANDY”) is the trendiest photo booth rental company serving the San Francisco Bay Area. Our state-of-the-art LED glowing photobooths are packed with the best photography equipment and software which are sure to dazzle and impress your guests! We specialize in wedding photo booth rentals, party photo booth rentals, and corporate photo booth rentals. We service special events in SF as well as the surrounding Bay Area. Having our swanky booth at your event will create fun memories that your guests will never forget.

Follow Kande Photo Booths on

Kande Photo Booths 3
Kande Photo Booths 4
  • xaznfr0ggyx

Jennifer · Married on 03/04/2017

Special thanks to Elaine who made all the planning so easy for me, up until the day of my wedding. Her staff on site was wonderful, friendly and my guests all have the best time ever with the photo booth.

All turned out as planned

Fun and good times

BIG THANK YOU

Sent on 03/14/2017
    Kande Photo Booths 5
    Kande Photo Booths 6
    Kande Photo Booths 7
    Kande Photo Booths 8

Sabrina · Married on 10/10/2015

My wedding planner recommended them to me. I compared the list of vendors, called all of them and went with Kande Photo Booths because they were extremely responsive to my emails and phone calls. As a bride, I wanted to get things done as timely as I could and had many questions. They always communicated with me and understood my urgency to have my questions answered. I really appreciated that. They are professional and extremely nice. They brought 2 attendants and the booth ran smoothly. Our guests had a great time. I’m so happy we chose them. Would highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Kande Photo Booths is by far one of the best photo booth rentals in the bay area. I compared them to other vendors and felt the most comfortable to choose them for my special day. They gave us unlimited prints, allowed for social media sharing on a kiosk (so our guests can upload to facebook, twitter and instagram), and really really cool props. My guests had a great time, and most importantly, so did we! I highly recommend Kande Photo Booths and will be sending my friends their way!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Kande Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 588 Sutter St. Suite 558 San Francisco, 94102 See on map