Castle Rock, CO 80109 Map · Phone number

About Kaitlin Colston Photography

Hi! My name is Kaitlin Colston and my passion is telling others stories through photography. With my cameras, I capture the still frames of your life. I do this so you can enjoy and relive the best moments of your life again and again.

I live to capture beauty, beginnings and families coming together. My goal as an artist is to capture images that are timeless and creative portrayal of your wedding. As a narrator, I want to show the emotion of the day through amazing portraits. My style is a mix of natural and posed portraits with a hint of lifestyle photojournalism. Fashion magazines and fine art photographers inspire me.

I have my Bachelor’s Degree in Photography from one of the best photography schools in the country. I didn’t stop at school though; my photography skills are constantly evolving through workshops and tutorials. I’m always learning new techniques and aiming to take the quality of my work to the next level. I do this to make sure your photographs preserve your memories and are creative and beautiful works of art. It is my goal to provide you with amazing photos that capture what your day was like and tell your unique story. I am always looking for moments and artful images that capture them.

I have a fun loving personality and I strive to use it to create a fun and memorable experience for you. We will meet several times before your wedding for coffee, engagement sessions, and a final meeting to go over all the wonderful details you have planned out for your wedding day. You will have my full attention every step of the way. By the time your wedding day occurs I will seem like a friend, not just a stranger with a camera!

I am based in Phoenix, Arizona, but I will go anywhere for your wedding day and engagements! I love to travel. I have shot weddings all over the country in places such as Pennsylvania, San Diego, Kansas City and Chicago. I would love to sit down and hear more about your wedding day! Send me an email and we can meet for coffee and get to know each other!

For more information please contact: kaitlin@kaitlincolston.com | 480-432-0002.

Follow Kaitlin Colston Photography on

6f3b475b7c0e4e7f 1348071056114 MG3631
MG3631

13 Reviews for Kaitlin Colston Photography

Victoria · Married on 10/26/2014

Kaitlin is just amazing! I love her style of photography and how easy it is for her to adapt to her couple's needs. She is so friendly, responsive, and creative! She will make you feel very comfortable which results in GOREGOUS shots.

I would recommend her to any couple getting married!!

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • A.Pickering

Alice · Married on 11/16/2013

I had a hard time finding a photographer for my wedding and I searched the web endlessly. I finally came across Kaitlin's website and immediately knew that she was the photographer for me. I called her and we set up a time to meet and everything fell into place shortly after that. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos- both turned out amazing. Kaitlin truly captured every moment on our special day. She is very professional and super sweet and made my husband and I feel comfortable. She was always early to our meetings and was very easy to get a hold of- email worked best for us. Her communication was awesome. I highly recommend you use Kaitlin Colston Photography for your wedding, she will not let you down. I can honestly say that my wedding pictures are phenomenal . . . not just because they are my wedding photos, but because Kaitlin knew how to capture the special moments on camera. Another thing I really like about Kaitlin is her editing style. The photos are professional and clean and are not "fake" - by fake, I'm talking about the photographers that edit every little detail to where the photo doesn't even look like you anymore. Overall super easy to work with, friendly, nice, professional, excellent communicator, great price! LOVE HER! Use her for your wedding, you won't regret it! :)

Sent on 12/27/2013

Leilanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Kaitlin was the best choice we could have ever made for our wedding photography. I called around a few photographers and although the style of photography was important, I also wanted someone who I felt comfortable with. This was the case with Kaitlin, she's warm, friendly and although very professional and knowledgeable, never made us feel like our opinions or suggestions didn’t' matter. She answered every phone call, every email and was very flexible. Her pricing is extremely reasonable, and when we saw our pictures we knew our investment was a made well one. We would absolutely recommend her.

She met with us before the wedding to look at the venue and also ask questions, which then translated into the pictures being exactly what we wanted. I might add we had a great time with her too! The day of the wedding was a blur (as it is for any bride I'm sure) but somehow she managed to organize our entire families to make sure we didn't miss pictures with anyone (even aunts and uncles!). We got compliments on our choice of photographer from family and friends who appreciated she wasn't a pushy or bossy photographer like some can be. She captured every moment, more than that, our story and the happiness of the day. I re-lived my wedding day and still do every time I see them. I believe she's a story teller at heart because her pictures do just that tell the story of the couple and their day in a very unique way. And since our wedding was Jane Austen inspired I will end this review by saying:

It is a truth universally acknowledged that every bride to be is in need of a good photographer...

We are so glad we had Kaitlin!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Award

Kaitlin Colston Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums