Ontario, Ontario, CA 91761 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About kai photography by Maria

kai photography by Maria is a wedding photography business located in Ontario, California. With over five years of experience, owner Maria thinks everyone deserves something special when it comes to their wedding. She works with couples to provide a comfortable atmosphere, believing the best smile is a natural smile.

In addition to wedding day photography, Maria can also be scheduled for engagement shoots, trash-the-dress sessions, and boudoir shoots. She only books one event per day to focus fully on each client, offering services such as additional hours and the services of a second shooter, if needed. kai photography by Maria can supply a couple’s final, high-resolution images as digital files and prints as well as albums, canvases, save the dates, and thank-you cards.

Follow kai photography by Maria on

9487128a53c2c45a 1441651783669 img1325

kai photography by Maria 6
kai photography by Maria 7
  • Lilly

Lilly · Married on 09/29/2017

I found Maria through some mutual friends on Instagram and quickly fell in love with her work. I always knew that a photographer was going to be one of the biggest investments I was going to have to make for my wedding and believe me, Maria is none other than the BEST! I had no doubt in my mind that Maria was going to deliver great photos. She is the sweetest and funnest photographer I've ever worked with -- she makes you feel so comfortable and her ability to work as fast as she does makes things so easy!

She has different collections (packages) to choose from and she has so many awesome ideas of where to go for your photo shoots. We received so many compliments from family members about our wedding photos -- she captured such great detail & some beautiful candid moments.

I love that I get to relive my big day with these photos -- thank you so much Maria! I have defiantly found my go to photographer for my future photo sessions.

- The Silvas

kai photography by Maria 15
    kai photography by Maria 16
    kai photography by Maria 17

kai photography by Maria's reply:

Thank you for your review, Lilly! We had an amazing time at your wedding!!

Viviana · Married on 11/14/2015

WOW! I took a chance and booked Maria without meeting her, based on the quality of her work and her awesome personality, which shined through our early exchanges. Our entire experience with Maria was great. She was good at responding to our questions, was on time, and was also invaluable in the days leading up to and including our wedding (for example, she produced emergency bobby pins from her emergency kit :)
    Both our engagement and wedding pictures are amazing. The fun and happiness from our wedding really shines through the pictures, and I know we will cherish them for years to come. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/17/2016

kai photography by Maria FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount