kai photography by Maria

Ontario, CA View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

kai photography by Maria is a wedding photography business located in Ontario, California. With over five years of experience, owner Maria thinks everyone deserves something special when it comes to their wedding. She works with couples to provide a comfortable atmosphere, believing the best smile is a natural smile.

In addition to wedding day photography, Maria can also be scheduled for engagement shoots, trash-the-dress sessions, and boudoir shoots. She only books one event per day to focus fully on each client, offering services such as additional hours and the services of a second shooter, if needed. kai photography by Maria can supply a couple’s final, high-resolution images as digital files and prints as well as albums, canvases, save the dates, and thank-you cards.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

• Lilly
    Lilly Married on 09/29/2017
    I found Maria through some mutual friends on Instagram and quickly fell in love with her work. I always knew that a photographer was going to be one of the biggest investments I was going to have to make for my wedding and believe me, Maria is none other than the BEST! I had no doubt in my mind that Maria was going to deliver great photos. She is the sweetest and funnest photographer I've ever worked with -- she makes you feel so comfortable and her ability to work as fast as she does makes things so easy!

She has different collections (packages) to choose from and she has so many awesome ideas of where to go for your photo shoots. We received so many compliments from family members about our wedding photos -- she captured such great detail & some beautiful candid moments.

I love that I get to relive my big day with these photos -- thank you so much Maria! I have defiantly found my go to photographer for my future photo sessions.

- The Silvas

kai photography by Maria's reply:

Thank you for your review, Lilly! We had an amazing time at your wedding!!
    Viviana Married on 11/14/2015
    WOW! I took a chance and booked Maria without meeting her, based on the quality of her work and her awesome personality, which shined through our early exchanges. Our entire experience with Maria was great. She was good at responding to our questions, was on time, and was also invaluable in the days leading up to and including our wedding (for example, she produced emergency bobby pins from her emergency kit :)
    Both our engagement and wedding pictures are amazing. The fun and happiness from our wedding really shines through the pictures, and I know we will cherish them for years to come. I can't recommend her enough!

Deals

kai photography by Maria 1
Exclusive

Oak Hill Dr Ontario, CA, 91761
Location of (kai photography by Maria)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding