Justyna E Butler Photography

Littleton, CO View map
$5,200 Most Popular Price

$5,200 Most Popular Price

Heartwarming & Intimate Weddings Focused on Two Of You | Colorado Elopement Photographers | Rocky Mountain Adventure Elopements Photographer Colorado Elopement Photographer | Colorado & Worldwide

Hi! I’m Colorado-based adventure elopement photographer Justyna Butler, an adventurous soul, specializing in elopements and intimate weddings both locally in Rocky Mountains of Colorado region and destinations around the world. My travel includes photographing adventure hiking elopements and intimate weddings in : Crested Butte, Nederlands, Breckenridge, Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Aspen, Snowmass, Telluride, Keystone, Ouray, Evergreen and Vail in Colorado. Europe destination like Ireland, Wales, Scotland are just a few places my heart got to travel to document the most intimate weddings. Inspired by the beauty surrounding me in nature, I love mountains, light, and capturing love and intimate connections — all of which I combine flawlessly in my art. I will not only capture the biggest moments on your wedding day, but also the in-between moments that make your story unique, the ones you’ll want to remember for a lifetime. Please take a look through my portfolio and if you feel a connection to my work I would love to hear from you wherever your adventure takes you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 05/22/2020

Amazing Photographer

First and foremost, if you're looking for a photographer, there is no longer a need to look. Not only is Justyna's work amazing (which speaks for itself), she makes you feel so comfortable in whatever environment you're in. My husband and I are awkward when it comes to taking photos, especially when posing in such intimate ways in front of a camera. By looking at the gallery from our session, you would have never known. Our photoshoot was located in both a mossy and beach environment. Never did I know that moss and sand could look this good!

While waiting for the full gallery, Justyna gives you sneak peek previews. The anticipation that let up to the big reveal was worth every second.

Overall my experience with Justyna was nothing but positive. She is willing to get down and dirty just to get all the right angles. It started raining during our session, but she improvised and used it as an opportunity to get even more intimate shots.

I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such a talented photographer. It's important to find the right photographer to capture such beautiful moments in your life. I definitely found the right one and I hope you do too.
  • Courtney
    Courtney N. Married on 07/06/2019

The most intimate and unique way to say 'I do'

We had the most magical experience eloping with Justyna as our photographer.

When we started wedding planning, we both realized a traditional ceremony was not for us. And then we were led to Justyna. We knew right away she was going to be a part of our day. She was wonderful to work with from our first meeting until after our wedding. She was extremely thoughtful, attentive and informative throughout the whole process. She even went out of her way to make recommendations on hiking gear to buy and other wedding vendors to work with.

The elopement was one of the most memorable experience of our lives. Justyna was intentional to make us feel very intimate and like it was just us. We had an intimate reception that night and she photographed the event for 2 hours, and it was really special to have her document our private elopement and then also use her artistry to capture candid moments with our loved ones.

We walked away with memories (and photos) that will forever be a part of who we are. If you're looking for an intimate, romantic and extremely unique way to get married - Justyna is a work of art!
  • Lynn & Scott
    Lynn S. Married on 06/29/2019

So Talented!!

I had NO idea how complicated getting married would be...even a semi-small gathering like ours! Some decisions were easier than others but choosing the right photographer took a lot of research. I spent countless hours searching the web, seeing beautiful wedding photos from different photographers but nothing grabbed me. Nothing SPOKE to me. So, it is with great affection that I call finding your web page and YOU, a serendipitous moment. I admire you, Justyna. I admire your talent and vision of all things natural and beautiful, and envy your ability to wildly abandon the typical. And because of you, our epic love story matches the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

2501 15th Street 1b, Denver, CO, US Littleton, CO, 80211
7202190912
Location of (Justyna E Butler Photography)

Justyna E Butler Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Justyna E Butler Photography include in the starting price?

Justyna E Butler Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Justyna E Butler Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Justyna E Butler Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Justyna E Butler Photography offer?

Justyna E Butler Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Justyna E Butler Photography offer?

Justyna E Butler Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Justyna E Butler Photography offer for wedding events?

Justyna E Butler Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Justyna E Butler Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Justyna E Butler Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding