Lawrenceville, GA 30044 Map · Phone number

About Just Because Romance Travel

Just Because Romance Travel specializes in Island and Romance Travel, if you are looking for a fun or relaxing getaway before the big day with your friends, planning your destination wedding, honeymoon, anniversary or a just because. Look no further, we are here to help, we have been planning getaways to the Caribbean and Mexico for over 5 years. Our passion is to create a memorable vacation that you won't soon forget.

We offer a personal touch to planning your complete vacation, while at the same time, making sure you receive the best value for your money. We keep in contact with our clients to help you prepare for your vacation and make sure you have no unanswered questions or concerns. Working with a Travel Consultant is the best decision you can make to ensure you have a wonderful vacation.

We look forward to making your vacation one to be remembered!!

azul beach
the world is a book
destination wedding

3 Reviews for Just Because Romance Travel

Takiara · Married on 06/10/2017

Marlowe is a patient, resourceful and knowledgeable wedding planner. She helped me with planning my destination wedding and I could not be happier! She was available to me when I had questions or concerns and followed up with me when deadlines approached. When I was overwhelmed with wedding planning, she reassured me that everything was going to be fine and put my mind at ease. Marlowe gave me suggestions when I asked for help with the wedding planning. The travel arrangements that she made for my husband and I were great, we were in first class and had private transfers to and from the resort. If you're looking for outstanding and professional service, see Marlowe!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/02/2015

Marlowe (with Just Because Romance) was just AMAZING! You could not ask for a more professional and sweet person to deal with. Because she is an wedding specialist at the Hard Rock locations, she was super helpful while planning my wedding and honeymoon. It was helpful having someone to talk to, that I could also meet in person, rather than just the coordinator the hotel set me up with, She was always available via text, phone, and email. She always responded to me same day or next day. She made my trip less stressful for me and my whole family while traveling to a different country by being so helpful and organized. I would definitely recommend this vendor to friends.

Sent on 05/21/2015

cc · Married on 02/12/2011

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Very disappointed. We were guests of a wedding that was organized by Just Because. I must say I was frustrated from the start. Upon booking I was very concerned with the cost. I went online and realized that I could book the room, plane ticket and transfers on my own and still pay less than her "group rate" but since it was a very close friends wedding we sucked it up assuming that they had extras that pushed the price up (there wasn't) Also, I had to reach out to the organizer on more than one occasion to get the flight info to add frequent flyer info. Once the flights were finally booked she nonchalantly booked us on a different flight than the one we were told we would be on (without notification) so we went from arriving at 10 am to 5pm losing out on an entire day. Lastly she booked my husband and I with all the other guests flying out of our city on the same flight itinerary! It made it a nightmare attempting to make changes and upgrades. 3 of the people on our return flying couldn't even check in initially because they had the cheapest fare on the flight and were the first to lose their seats because they overbooked the flight! They spent over an hour pleading and finally got their seats. I wouldn't recommend using this company for your group travels.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Just Because Romance Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance