Seattle, WA 98199 Map · Phone number

xl

4 Reviews for July Floral Design LLC

• Mark

Mark · Married on 10/17/2015

I always thought choosing the flowers for my wedding would just be too overwhelming because of my ridiculous love of flowers and my tiny background in floral design, but Tess from July Floral made it completely painless. I told her what I liked and she brought it to fruition on fleek. I had seen a picture of a garnished stairway lined with baskets full of garden style flowers, and it inspired me, so she totally found the baskets and replicated the look for just the right price. She even made sure we had the white and sage pumpkins I wanted for our October wedding too. She made a beautiful wreath for the back of our Rolls Royce, garland for the chandeliers, and even brought in small trees where we decided, and made sure I had a gardenia in my bridal bouquet so I could enjoy the scent of my favorite flower during the day. Tess is awesome, and her work is definitely up to snuff for the pickiest of brides.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Andy · Married on 10/11/2014

Tess was amazing. Our flowers and centerpieces were stunning. She made the bouquets unique and fragrant, and kept within our budget. The wedding was stunning thanks to her!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Shelly · Married on 09/07/2013

Tess was excellent! She designed absolutely gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres for our wedding. I have no complaints except that we were not asked if we would like to take some of the flowers home with us at the end of the night. We would have liked to have kept a centerpiece or two.

Sent on 09/24/2013

July Floral Design LLC Pricing

July Floral Design LLC Price Rates

July Floral Design LLC FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals