Julie Paisley Photography

861487 North Hampton Club Way Fernandina Beach, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

DSC724996749
DSC724996749

4 Reviews for Julie Paisley Photography

JAMIE · Married on 10/05/2013

I smile when I start to write this review for Julie. I've known Julie for many years and I have watched her photography business grow so much over the past few years. I have to be honest when I say I am a bit of a perfectionist. I knew our wedding day was a one shot deal and above all else pictures were the most important part for me. I could not think of a better photographer to entrust our images with than Julie. I knew she would capture all of the little details that I worked so hard to incorporate. She is the sweetest person and her work is absolutely AMAZING! I felt at complete ease with her as did my whole family. She photographed our wedding absolutely beautifully! The shots are stunning. The light is beautiful and she captured the realness of us a couple and a family. No fake staged shots, no over processed wedding shots just pure beauty! Thank you Julie Paisely! You rocked it! I knew you would! ((((Hugs)))) to you,my sweet friend! You are simply the best and I am so happy for you and all that your business has become, but I am even happier that I got the opportunity to have you as our photographer!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Ashlie · Married on 01/05/2013

She was simply fantastic!! We loved having her as our photographer... My husband told her as she was leaving that night that he was skeptical to start with but was really impressed :)

Sent on 01/24/2013
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/10/2011

I love Julie! our pictures were amazing. She was very professional, worked well with the large number of guests we had, the children in the wedding party, and everyone in between. I could not ask for a better photographer. I will be using her in the future for any event in which we will be wanting pictures. HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 10/02/2011

• 861487 North Hampton Club Way, Fernandina Beach Fernandina Beach, 32034 See on map